Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Fulham H Post Match Thread

Sort your ****ing shit out lads.

Seriously.

We are too easy to play against.

Yet when a team plays the style we’re effective at we shrink, we play this god awful negative style.

I thought we’d moved on this season put it behind us but nah, we’re back, nothing learnt from last season.

2-0, 2-1 down and we’re pissing about sideways and backwards along the back. If I wanted to see that I’d have gone and watched the Tigers years ago.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 4

Actually pleased we didn't rescue a point there.

We didn't deserve it. Some of those players need taking down a peg or two. They need dressing down and a rescued point would have papered over bigger issues.

Especially Maddison the arrogant tw@t.

Really pissed off at that performance.

• Thanks 2

People know my feelings on Rodgers, In my view he isnt our future.

But in the mean time under needs to be starting games, he is no mahrez but ta least is a proper winger and makes things happen, I feel nacho needs to be getting more play time as well.

But rodgers will continue to chase that possession with slow paced passing round the back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AKCJ said:

I've never seen a Leicester side 'try' as little as that one did tonight.

I'd have them in training tonight never mind first thing tomorrow. ****ing shameful.

fullham fell apart at the first sign of trouble yet the lads showed no bollocks or urgeny till the 85ht minutwe

diabolical, and then what the **** is justin doing there at the end

****ing disgrace

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Someone said in the prematch about Maddison and if he can have a good game we win, he had a stinker.

Would not play him  from the start against sheff utd seems to do more when he comes on as sub I wonder if he is fully fit but has been very poor but so have them all

Edited by lcfc cowboys
  • Thanks 1

The collective mental weakness of this team compared to the great escape and title winning teams is huge. I can take losing and Fulham fully deserved their win. What I can't accept are poor tactics and set up or the lack of desire or urgency that was evident sadly this evening. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1