Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Fulham H Post Match Thread

Defence and selection cost us today... you can’t be too hard on the attacking for me, crowded out against a team defending in numbers and when we finally play with wingers were already 2 down!

Be angry at yourself Rodgers, you’re your own worst enemy, bottled it against Liverpool and shocking selection against Fulham. Last 2 games all on him!

Garbage! One of the worst teams in the league and created very little, didn't get going until the last 5 mins, joke!

We never seem to have an unlucky loss, we always fully deserve it!!!

Lost 3 out of 5 at home, not even played anyone decent!!!

Embarrassment. There is nothing more to say.  Only bothered to try in the last 10 minutes.  Too many games now where Rodgers just sets us up all wrong.  The amount of points he's responsible for us chucking is frightening, regardless of where we are in the table. 

We lose confidence purely because of the manager for me, he actually coaches confidence out of players by them not knowing whats to be expected of them week by week or how we are going to play.

Its almost like he gets a win, and sticks to that style of playing until we lose a few on the bounce and then he scampers around trying to find the next load of tactics to get a win, then rinse and repeat.

How we finished that game is how we should have started.  Fulham must have looked at our lineup and tactics and pissed themselves laughing thinking we were there for the taking before a ball was kicked.  That's why we don't beat the smaller teams because we give them a platform before the game starts.

Rodgers is mr inconsistent to a tee.  

Edited by kristianity77
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sdb said:

Yes and no. We've been that bad at least 8 times in 2020. And mostly against absolute cannon fodder. Brendan needs to pull his finger out.

He can’t it seems. Too many abject nights of Football from this man. He just isn’t the full package. Too nice or too crap- you decide?

Might be stating the obvious but even if one of Ricardo, Castagne, Soyuncu or Ndidi come back in the next few weeks it'll make a difference against this kind of side. 

Too many players in this side looked knackered and it might be out of frustration or moreso several games catching up with us so some fresh legs would be welcome. 

Regardless, it was totally abject today. 

Not one player stands out from that. 

• Like 4

I know as supporters we have a tendancy to overreact, but that was just depressing to watch, I've gone past the stage of anger and now I'm in the moarning phase. Thank god (we needed divine intervention) it wasn't on Saturday, so my weekend hasn't been ruined...that is the only positive!

Had a bad feeling about this game since the Braga game,the penalty was soft but we didn't really deserve anything from the game. 

The formation makes no difference when you can't string 3 passes together. are the 2 games a week taking it's toll? Who knows?

• Like 1