Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Gray to..........

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

His goal at Man Utd will be his best moment during his time at LCFC.

His goal away at Cardiff will take some beating. Still makes the hairs stand on the back of my neck.

He hasn't progressed like we hoped but he provided us with an important number of cameos to see out games in the title winning season and then became an impact player last season which won us a fair few points. He is some way down the list of flops at this club it's just a shame he's leaving like this.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Hansifüx said:

I'd love to seem him at Leverkusen! They have good Trainer, but very different from BR, could help Gray a lot to focus on different aspects of his play.  Sounds like a win win situation

....I suspect the Jaden Sancho move and subsequent outcome is a factor in this move!!!

I suspect he (Gray) does not see any aspect of his game to be deficient but the style of play and how he has been utilized has been the problem

5 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

These types of posts really irritate me.

They've taken his stats and are now comparing him as some young prodigy when side by side with Bailey and Diaby.

When the fact is he's flopped with consistent chances in a young, exciting team and not kicked on in the past 5 years. 

They are making a complete unfair comparison of Gray playing very few minutes in the final moments of games to two lads who are mainstays in an entire season 

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

His goal away at Cardiff will take some beating. Still makes the hairs stand on the back of my neck.

He hasn't progressed like we hoped but he provided us with an important number of cameos to see out games in the title winning season and then became an impact player last season which won us a fair few points. He is some way down the list of flops at this club it's just a shame he's leaving like this.

Yep, £3m even 5 years ago was worth a punt.

Don't get him being called inconsistent though maybe a while back, last 2 years for me he's been consistently disappointing. 

Good luck to him

• Like 1

Let's not be entitled fans just because we are good.

We got Gray cheap.  He had/has potential.  He did some good things.  Not enough.  He could never force a path to being a regular starter.  He has talent.  His football intelligence is questionable.  

He moves on.  

I hope he does well.  But not at the expense of Leicester.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

He's going there as a cheap squad filler. Will be amazed if he gets any more game time with them than he has with us.

Don’t know, you would imagine it is more than a punt, so they must feel they can coach something into him we could not. :dunno:

Certainly a bit odd from our POV

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Don’t know, you would imagine it is more than a punt, so they must feel they can coach something into him we could not. :dunno:

Certainly a bit odd from our POV

Good luck to them if they manage that. Have seen very little to suggest he can step up, though. He's not been a bad buy as he was so cheap in the first place but apart from a few cameos he has been hugely underwhelming. 

38 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

He's going there as a cheap squad filler. Will be amazed if he gets any more game time with them than he has with us.

This. I think it’s a terrible move for him. He needs a step down and regular game time and Leverkusen is not either of those things.

He’ll be back on loan at a Premier League relegation-threatened side or a Championship side within 18 months...

• Like 1