Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Odsonne Edouard

9 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Yeah think you might be right actually, bet you gave that a quick google to check though ;)

Haha no I didn't, I remember the buzz around the place because we'd nabbed Williams and Connolly to go with the shit load of veterans we signed and promotion was a formality.

1 hour ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Peter Weir from Scotland was great and was my first favourite player in my first season of watching the Foxes.  He got homesick and went back though.

For Scots at City I can also remember Jonathan Hayes too

Hayes is Irish, I think.

40 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Ahhh the old Fofana knee! 

Echos of Dembele and Rodgers.  Guess Edouard is going to hate Neil Lennon for life. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Strokes said:

That’s a long queue to get in....

........but but Rodgers said Lennon was to come here after Puel got fired. Supposedly for the interim until the summer when Rodgers left Celtic. Imagine that if Lennon did well he might not have left. :fishing:

Remember thinking it might of went through Brendan's mind and convinced him to leave Celtic sooner.

Edited by SO1

11 minutes ago, SO1 said:

........but but Rodgers said Lennon was to come here after Puel got fired. Supposedly for the interim until the summer when Rodgers left Celtic. Imagine that if Lennon did well he might not have left. :fishing:

At least I remember thinking it might of went through Brendan's mind and convinced him to leave Celtic sooner.

I reckon John Lennon would do a better job.

6 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I swear on footy manager 20 every time Leicester needed a new manager Neil got the gig. 

Inevitably followed by a steady, three season decline, keeping the job whilst hovering between 14th and 16th. Always frustrated me because I'd probably been sacked for finishing 5th before he took over haha.