Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Ricardo Pereira

We've got our Ricky back, we've got our Ricky back. WE'VE GOT OUR RICKY BACK, WE'VE GOT OUR RICKY BACK ......

Bit of a dilemma with his contract though, 2 years left. Either we somehow get him to sign up for another few years, or we'll have to sell him next summer. Either way great to see him back fit, what a player. I know he had that one mistake, but he looked super again.

Guest StevieLynex
5 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Top player, could easily be our player of the season if he hits top form.

He will be third - Daka is first, as be bags 35 goals in our Premier League winning season. Perez is second, for no apparent reason

Edited by StevieLynex

1 hour ago, hejammy said:

Ricky P, great game for him. Thought he was brilliant at both ends of the pitch. Will be interesting when Timmy and JJ are fit! 

I’d love to see Timmy at Rb and Ricardo at RW over Perez. They could interchange and that allows Timmy to bomb up and Ricardo to drop in and vice versus. Could be fantastic.

Great to see him back to somewhat his best. Looks fitter and confident and whilst might never be that flying best - aka Newcastle 5-0 2019 form, he’s a quality member of our squad and a fantastic player, great to see after such a bad injury!

5 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

There was a moment during the game where Maddison almost played Riccy through to be 1-1 with the keeper where he was the furthest player forward, operating in the number 9 role centrally in the pitch! That made me laugh and showed his attacking instincts.

Missed the game today but what an absolute beast of a player he is. 

I think we’re lucky that he’s the age he is, means we’ll get the best of him for another 3/4 years, rather than a a year (if he were younger, he’d be snapped up). 

• 2 weeks later...