Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Ricardo Pereira

8 minutes ago, Peckfortonfox said:

Nothing obvious, won the ball, beat a man, squared the ball and had to stop quickly to avoid hitting advertising boards

Those boards are more trouble than they are worth, you clatter into one of them and it can be very serious.

9 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Hamstring strapped up

If it’s just the hamstring, then the international break comes at a great time - although Foxes hammies seem to take a long time to heal (see Castagne and Praet last season).

Shame for Ricky though, as he has just been recalled to the Portugal national team after a long time out.

Just now, Lambert09 said:

He walked off so definitely muscle rather than knee... they wouldn’t take that chance with him after his previous injury 

Not trying to be alarmist but didnt he walk off when he did his ACL? Not that it's that type of injury this time. 

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

Not trying to be alarmist but didnt he walk off when he did his ACL? Not that it's that type of injury this time. 

Isn't there a delayed reaction with that type of injury? If you pull a muscle you are going to know straight away.

4 hours ago, Corky said:

Isn't there a delayed reaction with that type of injury? If you pull a muscle you are going to know straight away.

When I tore my ACL, it was an instant reaction. I felt a snap in my knee and it was extremely painful. Felt like my knee had caught on fire. I lost all balance and power in my leg and my knee was moving awkwardly and impossible to bend afterwards until I underwent surgery. 

Edited by 420Hashish

2 hours ago, 420Hashish said:

When I tore my ACL, it was an instant reaction. I felt a snap in my knee and it was extremely painful. Felt like my knee had caught on fire. I lost all balance and power in my leg and my knee was moving awkwardly and impossible to bend afterwards until I underwent surgery. 

guess each case is different, i ran mine off and finished the last 20 mins, got tight in the evening and couldn't walk the next morning

7 hours ago, Corky said:

All different. Speaking from experience my knee went completely and made a grim noise. But then you've seen guys like Ricardo and Benjamin Mendy who were able to play on or walk on it no probs yet they still do it.

Again, speaking from experience they did the right thing by pulling him off if it was his thigh/hammy. Pulled my thigh a little bit, played on and caused me to do my knee q second time. Of course all this has stopped me becoming a Leicester City stalwart... Or maybe a sign that I was too crap to play football anymore :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mikey_b said:

guess each case is different, i ran mine off and finished the last 20 mins, got tight in the evening and couldn't walk the next morning

Was yours a partial or complete tear? The severity along with which one of the 4 were torn probably makes a difference 

Edited by 420Hashish