Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Ricardo Pereira

He was excellent today, especially defensively. He was selected to nullify Salah, and though Salah scored, that was not on Ricardo. Going forwards he was also quite good, despite playing left hand side.

I think this answers how we line up when Castagne is back, I think Castagne will be RB and Riccy P at LB.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

He was excellent today, especially defensively. He was selected to nullify Salah, and though Salah scored, that was not on Ricardo. Going forwards he was also quite good, despite playing left hand side.

I think this answers how we line up when Castagne is back, I think Castagne will be RB and Riccy P at LB.

Strongly disagree, I think it’ll be the other way around.  A healthy Ricardo in his best position isn’t something you give away by choice.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Thought he was decent, and that was when he is beginning to play himself back into match sharpness. Much to look forward too.

Definite signs he is getting back, one run by the touchline was like Ricky at his peak. Really good to see  a few more games get confidence in his knee and he will be up to full speed:thumbup:

Get Timmy back and it will soften the blow of JJ, got to say that Brendan has managed the squad brilliantly.

7 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Amazing we have 3 quality fullback who look just as at home at RB ot LB in Riccardo, Castagne and Justin.

You would have thought RP had played all his career at LB they way he played on Saturday.

And this is the reason we are able to maintain consistency during a relentless season and countless injuries, our defence is very versatile and long may that continue.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...