Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Ricardo Pereira

55 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

JJ will be back in training pretty much upto full speed with the rest of the squad pre season .

can't see that being true, same injury as Ricky P and he took 9 months

• Like 2

6 hours ago, themightyfin said:

JJ will be back in training pretty much upto full speed with the rest of the squad pre season .

That’s amazing news Finn 

I hope he doesn’t have a bad reaction but I guess it shows that ACL’s are all different 

maybe we will loan out Luke if JJ comes through pre season and we also sign Bertrand …..

29 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I just hope we don't rush him and make any mistakes similar to with Ricardo

It's 5 months since his injury now. It'll be another 4 till he's back to full speed at the least. He might start pre season outside, but it'll be another few months I'd imagine. Ricardo was 'quick' supposedly and it 6 and a half months before he was outside training. 

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

If we get in Bertrand and have JJ back fit  then Thomas will hardly get any game time ….

That doesn't follow SAF.

JJ could play as one of three CBs or at RB. We don't know if/when Castagne will be match fit (mentally rather than physically) and we don't know that Ricky will get back to his best. There'll be plenty of game time for all that are fit and available IMO. 

Fab problem to have, JJ being back ahead of schedule. Man's a machine!

• 5 weeks later...

Obviously got so many great qualities but it's those 10 yard cut backs through the eye of needle that we've really missed. 

I think everyone has forgotten just how good he was before his injury. Wasn't just like he was a great full back, he was one of the most complete players in the world and anything close to that and our first team is improved.

• Like 2