Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Everton (A)... Wednesday.

Kasper

Justin Fof Evans Castagne

Wilf

Kevin youri Mads Barnes

Nacho

Obviously unlikely Nacho will start but I prefer him as a lone striker over perez, and I think it's hard to drop Albrighton, Under and Ricardo are both viable options, that'd be my preferred 11 to start and see how we are at half time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

This is the season for us and Rodgers to get the better of teams and managers historically had trouble against. 

3-2 Leicester Maddison, Fofana and Barnes

I'm thinking time for a Fofana goal too - I can see it coming

• Like 1

I didn't realise they had won 4 of their last 5 in the league. I think this will be a really tough game for us, with Ancellotti trying to stifle our attacks and frustrate us. Something we don't often react well to. 

The professional performances over Spurs and Chelsea fill me with confidence though, and I do think we are the better team right now. We just need to keep our shape and patience and keep knocking on the door to break them down. 

If we score first, I expect another Spurs/Chelsea type performance. If they do, I think a hard fought draw is on the cards. Just hope we perform without Vardy

• Like 1

There are some games which you look at on paper and think we should win, some where you'd be happy with a point and others that are really tricky and could go either way.  This is a tricky game for sure - and one of considerable consequence.  This is the moment when we either break away and hang on to Utd and Man City with a Champions League cushion, or we get sucked back into the pack fighting for 3rd-7th.  Huge game and a real test.

6 hours ago, kiwiturk said:

That's what they said and really hoping that they were speculating as well because I'm not very optimistic as everyone when it comes to life without Vardy or playing without proper striker. ( Sorry Nacho is just not doing it for me as I always thought that Slimani were better option)

By the way which surgery (even a minor one) allows you to recover in 10 days????

That's what I call real speculation😂😂😂😂😂

laproscopic, more commonly known as keyhole surgery.

Tbh, I'm not hugely optimistic either, if we get in front in the 1st minute I'll be calling for a back 3. :fc:

Biggest test for Lil Wes so far. No free headers from corners or set pieces and we'll have a chance. It's going to be very tough without Vardy, obviously, but we have the best full backs in the league so take our chances and we might just get a result. 

Not confident. 

43 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Is there any chance this will be called off due to the weather?... really dont wanna get up a 4am only to find its been postponed

No chance, our pitch is well looked after and has under soil heating. Sorry being at Goodison every chance :) 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Sad 1

We're guaranteed to concede from a set piece so I'm going for a 2-1 win.

I'm a massive critic of Nacho but I'm more than open to my opinion being changed. Intact, I'd love him to change my opinion of him by bagging a few in Vardys absence .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, STUHILL said:

I didn't realise they had won 4 of their last 5 in the league. I think this will be a really tough game for us, with Ancellotti trying to stifle our attacks and frustrate us. Something we don't often react well to. 

The professional performances over Spurs and Chelsea fill me with confidence though, and I do think we are the better team right now. We just need to keep our shape and patience and keep knocking on the door to break them down. 

If we score first, I expect another Spurs/Chelsea type performance. If they do, I think a hard fought draw is on the cards. Just hope we perform without Vardy

Weve performed without Vardy for a number of games. He hasn't scored since when? The only thing that worries me is without Vardy out it kind of gives the opponents some confidence.... 

Edited by Ashley

Always feel like Everton will beat us. Bit of a bogey team in my head (stats probably don’t back that up). They are on good form and will fancy their chances from set pieces with Mina, Keane, richarlison, Calvert-lewin in the middle and James or sigurdson putting in quality delivery. Hold them out from set pieces and I think we nick it 

9 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Always feel like Everton will beat us. Bit of a bogey team in my head (stats probably don’t back that up). They are on good form and will fancy their chances from set pieces with Mina, Keane, richarlison, Calvert-lewin in the middle and James or sigurdson putting in quality delivery. Hold them out from set pieces and I think we nick it 

I'm not confident. More of a gut feeling than any real logic to it.