Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Everton (A) Match Thread

It’s a dreadful game of football being played on their terms of turning it into anything but a football match. Get Under on for Albrighton IMO, need all we can to unlock this cos it’s going to be tough.

Cant give away goals like that against these, did exactly the same in the home game

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

It is frightening how delicately balanced this team is between amazing and absolutely pony. We have nothing tonight.

We’re a very technical team that gets bullied. Wilf, Vardy, Cags and Evans add the steel to the team. You start to lose that and we struggle. 

2 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

Not sure what it is, but I hate Ricarlison, something about his face annoys me, also who the **** is this commentator? Don't think he's got a players name right tonight, everything about this game is pi**ing me off. Surely the second half can only get better.

Tilememahhhhhns, Gomesh 

1 minute ago, Bryn said:

I think this is the worst game of football I've ever seen.

Pretty much the worst since the last time we played Everton.

Frustrating that. Positive first 10 mins with looking a threat. Goal pretty much from nothing and that’s it at both ends.

we seem not sure of what to do to break them down.

ndidi off injured is a blow not required

feels like we need a plan c. Nacho and perez up too together . Not sure who to take off though

hmpfff 

earn your corn Rodgers at half time

Albrighton just wants to shoot every time he can. Pérez is coming in too deep. Barnes has gone AWOL after the first 15 mins. Madders has been quite frankly poor. Needs to change and should have changed when Ndidi got injured. 

This is why Everton can’t go in front. They have set to completely spoil the game. Disgusting team with about 7 defensive players in there. The ref needs to open his eyes to and see Everton are all big lads and falling over at every opportunity and buying cheap free kicks. Another game where we’ve got a booking and other team doesn’t have any when they should have had 2. This old **** Dean needs to retire and do football a favour 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It is frightening how delicately balanced this team is between amazing and absolutely pony. We have nothing tonight.

Worrying that without Vardy we don’t really carry a threat. Missing his runs and his threat behind. I like Perez but he’s not a centre forward and I don’t rate Kelechi.

• Sad 1