Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Everton (A) Match Thread

Just now, OadbyBlue said:

Mendy is way too easy to bypass

He doesn’t attack the space where the ball is going, he’s too passive and it is a dream to sides like Everton with James and Richarlison... this players like to run from deep.... we need a miracle, we get anything from this game and I’m off to Derbyshire bollock naked to pick up a £200 fine and a night in a cell. 

• Like 2

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

Just as if you think it can’t any worse, we’ve got shite half time analysis to look forward to and probably some Man Utd highlights 

Don’t mind the Man Utd highlights, they’re losing!

So no Vardy and now no Ndidi... doesn’t look good right now, but I think Under and Nacho will make an appearance. Perez just not suited to striker role with us, doesn’t have a presence against a big and strong Everton defence

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Think I'd give Ricardo a go at RB over Castagne today. 

Also everyone saying Perez is shit and to bring Iheanacho on. You'll only give Iheanacho the same kind of treatment so what's the point 

Iheanacho is more streetwise than Perez. 

Allardyce got lots of stick from Everton fans for his style of play but this Everton side is ****ing dull. Effective and strong, but dull. Have all the tricks too, times wasting, going down easy, snide pushes and shoves etc.

Brilliant finish from James. Ndidi gambled in midfield and was close to a really good interception but it ended up costing us.

Started really well but Everton just know how to do a job on us, even more 

now they're in front. Not even sure Vardy would make a difference, they are so deep.

Tielemans disappointing in that first half. Castagne struggled with digne, might be worth switching with Justin.

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

Think I'd give Ricardo a go at RB over Castagne today. 

Also everyone saying Perez is shit and to bring Iheanacho on. You'll only give Iheanacho the same kind of treatment so what's the point 

Might aswell try it he can't do much worse than perez, but yeah agree on the Ricardo front.

What actually happened to Wilf then? I only saw him on the floor.

We were looking good early on, Barnes & Maddison particularly. Ayo not doing enough for me, couple of times standing next to other players recieving the ball - move into space, stretch them, link up play!

Really shit if it's a bad one for Wilf. Our two most important players off the pitch now.