Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
King of Gipsy Lane

Will we finish in the Top 4

Will we finish in top 4 ?   

568 members have voted

1. 1. Top 4 finish for the City ?

Not a reaction purely based on today's game but I don't think so personally. Seem to be getting far more injuries than we've been used to and the calibre of player replacing our injured ones aren't of the required standard to confidently challenge for top 4. We don't even have the 14 point cushion we blew last season. Would love to see us do it but I have serious doubts

• Like 2

We won't finish above Man City, Liverpool or Man United. I'd guess somewhere between 5th and 8th, just a question on whether we are more consistent than the others, who goes on a run etc...it's so tight.

• Like 1

No unfortunately. Top four sides don’t lose the type of home games we do. 

Defensively we have cover, it’s in midfield and up front we’re exposed. 

I fear there’s going to be a few more days like today which will cost us. 

Spurs have lost Kane, I'm not sure Chelsea have the mental bottle to go on a massive winning streak. West Ham , Everton and Villa don't have massive squads either. I'm not sure Man Utd have the bottle but they have the cheque book! We have a good shot. Players are injured but they are back within a week and thankfully are not long term.

• Like 2