Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham vs LCFC - Match Thread - 03/02/2021

9 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Really doesn’t fancy Ünder does he?

I think it's more he doesn't like his defensive work. He's definitely better than Perez and Albrighton in the attacking output department, I think he has more goals and assists than the other two put together! But in Albrighton's case, the team performed much better with him in it.

Under reminds me a bit of how Klopp takes a while to get players integrated into his teams. They need to learn the pressing and positioning side so even players like Fabinho and Keita took a while to get regular games. If Under is still not playing many games by April, then it's fair to say Rodgers doesn't fancy him. Right now I'd say it's still 50/50.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

You don't want us to win comfortably?

I wanted us to win all 38 EPL games comfortably.

But what I 'want' and what happens are distinct.

Fulham can quite good, despite their league position (as we should already know).

COYB :scarf:

There could be another reason we’re not playing Ünder. But playing Perez out of position on the winger rather than an actual inverted winger is... odd. Has Bren spoken about Ünder? I don’t watch the press conferences normally.

2 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Nope I’m saying I’m happy with the line up, I’m allowed my opinion so you change the record.

Yes, but you are obviously incapable of entertaining other concepts without resorting to hyperbole, that’s the record on repeat. :frusty:

I also fine with this XI. :D

Edited by Dahnsouff

Guest Hansifüx
Just now, gurru991 said:

Is this sarcasm that I'm missing as usual.

nope, I was looking forward to this game and got me a sky ticket but I don't get why perez and nacho are starting ... makes no sense to me.  They have been so bad. This is not math two minuses don't make a plus.  Another game we end up loosing or hoping barnes will save us .... 

We can moan about our team selection, but come on, our first XI should have enough to beat that Fulham line-up. Mitrovic and an on-form Lookman are the only ones there likely to pose us any threat. Kill the service to the big man and they should by rights be toothless.

You watch Loftus-Cheek go and be good at football again, and their literal boob in goal play a blinder, now I've said that. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

To be fair i wouldn't pick Under either. Why do I want my wide man skinning FBS,  driving at CBs, creating chances, adding energy and direction to the play. 

Hell no!! I want my wide man to trip over the ball and present it gently to the opposition full back. 

Clear case of.... If you don't laugh you're gonna cry 

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

I think it's more he doesn't like his defensive work. He's definitely better than Perez and Albrighton in the attacking output department, I think he has more goals and assists than the other two put together! But in Albrighton's case, the team performed much better with him in it.

Under reminds me a bit of how Klopp takes a while to get players integrated into his teams. They need to learn the pressing and positioning side so even players like Fabinho and Keita took a while to get regular games. If Under is still not playing many games by April, then it's fair to say Rodgers doesn't fancy him. Right now I'd say it's still 50/50.

Time will tell, doesn’t seem to bode well that he appears to be a threat when he’s on the pitch but he just can’t get a start. I hope he turns it around I do love a flair player and his connection to big soy could be useful. We know Brendon likes intelligent players who are tactically aware and switched on. It’d be extremely interesting to have a candid conversation with Brends in respect to his thoughts on under. Thinking about Ünder snd Ricky down the right doesn’t leave a great deal of cover.