Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham vs LCFC - Match Thread - 03/02/2021

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

Mendy was poor the other day so no problem with Hamza having a go.

But don't start me on the subject of Perez being started again - on the right wing! :nigel:

Ünder might as well go back to Roma.:(

Don’t think Ayoze is on the wing, more narrow maybe

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Ünder must be pissing himself at this. Fair enough whilst Albrighton was playing champagne football but if Ayoze Perez is getting in ahead of you when he's not had a decent game on the wing for about a year on the back of a heinous display up front the last 2 games and you know what the manager must think of you.

Pack your bags Cengiz, unbelievable.

Come on, do not think Perez is in the wing tbh, more of a fluid 3 behind Kel?

• Like 1

On the Under vs. Perez thing - I don't doubt that it's a loan vs. 30M investment at play a bit. Either way I think we'll see that pair swap at some point, the question is if it's at half, 60 minutes or 75-80?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

Under is pony give it a rest. If we want a one footed pace merchant that blasts the ball into row z every time he gets the ball we should’ve kept Gray

Lol. Under has shown more in his cameos than Gray has in his entire Leicester career. What a bad take

• Like 2