Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Liverpool (H) Pre Match Thread

Be interested to see how we set up for this. I hope we don't go toe to toe but if we're going to sit deep like we usually do against these we have to actually break forward. At Anfield we looked petrified to leave our half.  

They'll no doubt suddenly find the form of their lives again.

17 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Vardy has been off it for some time and we really need him back to his best.

Let's hope today is the day. 

He goes in runs. It'll happen. But probably not today. I'd personally play both him and Nacho (with Nacho coming a little deeper in the build up). Liverpool have had a week to prepare, we've probably had one full day (if they used Thursday to get over the Brighton FA game). I expect nothing from this. A point will be a testament to our team's resilience but it won't be a crisis if we get thrashed. If BR wants to replicate ManU and bore the game into a 0-0 then I'm cool with that also.  

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

What do you mean 'available'? 

I know he's been poor recently but it would be plain ridiculous for him to be cast out of the squad in any shape and alienated. 

I just mean how unfair that he can be so abysmal, get taken off for a nasty looking injury and yet he's the one who's injury is nothing and Justin is out for 9 months. Cruel on us, Perez is like playing with 10 men and some fans think Luke Thomas is a liability so now we're down to 9 men.

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

TrueFox rated Thomas as awful since restart last year. I assume people have been watching his videos.

Thomas finished the away game against Leeds with the most interceptions, tackles and clearances.....can't defend though.

He's bloody brilliant, there's bits he's going to evidently improve on but defensively I think he's solid and going forward he's very intelligent. He's better at crossing than Justin and I'd argue he's put more rememberable dangerous balls in than Castagne too. 

Anyway, I'll trust Rodgers to do what's best for the team.

Just now, Corky said:

He was suspended a couple of years ago so only one home match in that time.

Good memory, got sent off vs Wolves didn't he. Puel then played Gray up front hahahaa. Iheanacho came on and we were all over them and nearly nicked a point.

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I just mean how unfair that he can be so abysmal, get taken off for a nasty looking injury and yet he's the one who's injury is nothing and Justin is out for 9 months. Cruel on us, Perez is like playing with 10 men and some fans think Luke Thomas is a liability so now we're down to 9 men.

Cruel and unfair on us regardless of what happens to any other player.