Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 3-1 Liverpool - Post Match Thread

Terrible for 75 mins, great for 15 mins... Bonus points with all the injuries we've had, just make sure we do it next weekend too and not have it as a wasted win

Although they were the better team for much of the game.. For actual chances, should've been 5 or 6 - 1 to us.. Fair play

Just now, Cameron Davidson said:

My neighbors would have worked out the score on that one by the noise!

on another note, is that a Perez ACL now? Should rename the club Leicester ACL. 

I live on the isle of wight I think the mainland would know score from noise I made when we scored 😂 

• Like 1

Absolutely brilliant turn around. Their goal seemed to spark some belief in us. Kasper made a save if the season candidate but credit to Alisson his save against vardy probably is save of the season. 

Wilf was an absolute monster. He's the best player in his position in world football for me and has been for a while. I wouldn't swap him for anyone. Motm for me. Soyuncu a close second. Colossal. 

A year ago barnes doesn't put that a way he drags it wide but beautiful little finish. Vardy doing what Vardy does and I think big Dans stole it from maddison so we'll see who ends up with it but brilliant turn around.  

Not sure how that happened but ****ing get in. 

I don't think we were neccessarily poor, but we never looked like winning. Can't work out if we were lucky with the first goal or not, but who cares I guess. If you moan about tight offsides when they are disallowed then you can't moan when they are given. 

Barnes played like Perez for first 75 then Messi for the rest. Thought Ndidi was excellent second half and back 4 generally defended well.

It wasn't a pretty performance but we have played a hell of a lot worse this season. Fact is, they looked the better side but we had more chances to score. Obviously benefited from them collapsing though, Allison lol

I don't care how they come, can't wait to see the **** Liverpool fan on Zoom Monday lol

Edited by RowlattsFox
  • Like 2