Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

Transfer targets ongoing

Message added by Mark,

16 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Would anyone take Almiron (or however you spell it, took me six  attempts to type that name... bloody phone). He has pace and is full of energy and running and does the defensive work too and plays across the front. Clearly not a first 11 but as back up? If we can get him decently priced. 

No thanks.  Saint Maximin a yes though 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Would anyone take Almiron (or however you spell it, took me six  attempts to type that name... bloody phone). He has pace and is full of energy and running and does the defensive work too and plays across the front. Clearly not a first 11 but as back up? If we can get him decently priced. 

I would. I'd prefer St.-Maximin, obviously, but I think Almiron is a good player. He's left-footed, as well. I think he'd be a useful squad player for us.

Just now, JamesWelshFox said:

If we finish Top 4, we should give everything to bag Jack Grealish, as feel he and Madders can play in the same team and imagine the dynamism Vardy up top, Barnes and Grealish out wide and Madders in the middle ! 

Give Villa, Perez, Nacho and cash ?

Dead easy :) 

Huge bias aside, I think it would be smart business to try and get Pulisic from Chelsea over the summer. They massively overspent on him, so I don't know if he fits the wage structure. But they brought in too many attacking players (werner, havertz, ziyech, etc) and he's been rotting on the bench under Tuchel.

The downside is he's rather injury prone, so that will need to be managed, but his success last year shown that he can be a top player in the premier league when he's in form. He's best at left wing, but he's played a fair amount as a RW and as a #10 at Chelsea/Dortmund. He's got pace to burn which would make a front 3 of barnes - vardy - pulisic absolutely lethal on the counterattack.

I feel like he could be had for 30-40m, if Chelsea are willing to move him on at a loss. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

I would. I'd prefer St.-Maximin, obviously, but I think Almiron is a good player. He's left-footed, as well. I think he'd be a useful squad player for us.

We don’t really need to shell out any more money on mere squad players though. If we bring anyone else in they either need to be an improvement upon what we've already got or a reasonably cheap prospect for the future. Just imo.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JamesWelshFox said:

If we finish Top 4, we should give everything to bag Jack Grealish, as feel he and Madders can play in the same team and imagine the dynamism Vardy up top, Barnes and Grealish out wide and Madders in the middle ! 

They've already got better. Doubt Grealish would consider coming here personally. 

2 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

We don’t really need to shell out any more money on mere squad players though. If we bring anyone else in they either need to be an improvement upon what we've already got or a reasonably cheap prospect for the future. Just imo.

I agree with that. I'm just saying I wouldn't be against it if he was hypothetically to be our player. If you add in the transfer fee and wages, I'd think again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

No. Would take Saint Maximin though 

4 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

No idea how he’s ended up there. Such an exciting player 

4 hours ago, casablancas said:

They had to get one right after the 42mil they spunked on Big Joel. 

4 hours ago, Stopper said:

No thanks.  Saint Maximin a yes though 

4 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

3 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Because he’s about as consistent as our right wingers 

3 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Final ball is relatively shit but makes stuff happen 

Sorry, but  Saint-Maximin is a "heck NO" for me. :protest:

Didn't catch tonight's game vs Man Utd, but I have watched enough of him (particularly this season) to conclude that he would substantively be a more expensive dreadlocked version of Demarai Gray. I'll pass (which btw is often an alien concept for Saint-Maximin), NEXT! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, casablancas said:

I actually suspect he would be a useful (squad) player on a better team than Steve Bruce's poorly-coached Newcastle.

3 hours ago, JamesWelshFox said:

😂😂😂😂 @Chocolate Teapot your thoughts on the above please 

Fvcking swap deals again!!!!!

30 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

Didn't catch tonight's game vs Man Utd, but I have watched enough of him (particularly this season) to conclude that he would substantively be a more expensive dreadlocked version of Demarai Gray. I'll pass (which btw is often an alien concept for Saint-Maximin), NEXT! 

I have a dream of one day watching a Leicester player pull off a rainbow flick in premier league match. Saint-Maximin will do that and that's the main reason I want him lol

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

injuries are a major red flag with him

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Jack Grealish is not coming to Leicester, never in a month of mondays. Buying from the PL nowadays is ridiculously expensive. Prices have only gone further out of whack since we bought Perez for 30 million pounds... It's time to face the reality that PL-PL transfers are simply not going to be an option for us outside of certain very specific scenarios.

I.e .......... end of contract bosmans.

How about LEIPZIG winger / wing back Angelina , have watched him a lot and he is a very good player, is a great crosser of the ball and has a great work rate . I believe he is owned by Manchester city . He is a younger version of Marc allbrighton