Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

FA Cup Semi Final vs Southampton Sunday 18th April @ 6.30 BT Sport - pre-match thread

21 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I'm on my 6th beer and playing Nessun Dorma on repeat

What a cracking piece of Music.

If your into that type hear is another cracking piece Nella Fantasia sung by Chantelle King on You tube. Turn the volume up and enjoy.

The ever reliant source that is SFE stating it will be the same team that played against West Ham apart from Soyunchu and Perez who will be starting.

Maddison on the bench.

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

The ever reliant source that is SFE stating it will be the same team that played against West Ham apart from Soyunchu and Perez who will be starting.

Maddison on the bench.

Not surprised if thats true.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Maddison on the bench.

No big Dan? We're ****ed

• Haha 1

Just now, st albans fox said:

I couldn’t be here if I hadn’t !

just clocked that the bloke at the next table is also a blue !!  That’s 4 out of eight  to my left !!

Ahh fantastic news, hope we will be able to hear you all cheering :D

Hope you enjoy it, albeit in very weird circumstances. 

5 hours ago, Foxes96 said:

The key areas of debate for me are wingback and CAM.

With 2 of: 

Ricardo/ Marc/ Castagne 

And 1 of: 

Maddison/ Praet/ Perez 

Think Rodgers noting that Castagne on the left isn’t as effective could be telling, so wonder if he might switch it up. Personally would try Ricardo on the left and see if that’s any better as he seemed okay there against Salah a few weeks back and played there early on in his career. Would also like to see Marc on the right as he turned the game around when he came on last week and always gives 100%. 

As for the CAM position am hoping party boy Madders is fired up with a point to prove, and would be my pick. But wouldn’t be surprised to see Praet or Perez start in his place with Maddison brought on if we need a bit more creativity later on in the game.

Just my thoughts, either way hoping for a big performance from the lads.

Ricardo still has his dribbling chops if he is on the left, so I think he can probably cope on the left a bit better than Timo, but then Albrighton did look decent on the left at one point.

I forget when that was...