Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

West Ham (A) Sun 11/04/21 @ 14:05

5 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Quite happy to call that utter c**tery

To be honest they haven’t won a thing for 40 years, so being a bunch of uncouth Cockerney gobshites is all they’ve got now. Maybe they have a trophy cabinet full of gold plated dildo’s. They certainly post like a bunch of dicks. 

On 06/04/2021 at 08:02, Danny Clender said:

Hi, sorry, I think you missed this, but Leicester City and Manchester City already received their bye's into the 2021 FA Cup final.

The semi final's were decided by their football forum's optimism, arrogance and rep points. 

It is a City vs City lockout. 

People already have tickets and everything, yeah it's an actual thing. 

Any team that makes a semi final of any competition starts to dream of winning it, Southampton fans will have the same thoughts, however highly the odds are stacked. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

Any team that makes a semi final of any competition starts to dream of winning it, Southampton fans will have the same thoughts, however highly the odds are stacked. 

I think another worry is if I have this right that is, it's likely that whoever makes it to the final in our semi will get a chance in Europe and it'll be Southamptons best shot so it'll be the biggest game of the season for them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

I think another worry is if I have this right that is, it's likely that whoever makes it to the final in our semi will get a chance in Europe and it'll be Southamptons best shot so it'll be the biggest game of the season for them.

You cant qualify for Europe without winning the cup. They changed the rule a fair few years back now.

7 hours ago, surrifox said:

See what happens when these nothing Clubs supporters find themselves challenging for a Europe spot instead of perennially battling relegation ? They get a bit full of themselves 

Don't you just hate it when that happens... :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, filbertway said:

You cant qualify for Europe without winning the cup. They changed the rule a fair few years back now.

Shows how much I pay attention. What's the rules now for the cups, it just drops down to 6th and 7th? 

10 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

Shows how much I pay attention. What's the rules now for the cups, it just drops down to 6th and 7th? 

Yes, if Man City win the League Cup 6th place qualify for the European Conference, If anyone other than Southampton also wins the FA Cup then 6th place gets the EL and 7th gets the EC - assuming Man City, Chelsea and Leicester all finish top 5.

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

Yes, if Man City win the League Cup 6th place qualify for the European Conference, If anyone other than Southampton also wins the FA Cup then 6th place gets the EL and 7th gets the EC - assuming Man City, Chelsea and Leicester all finish top 5.

I know its all about just squeezing more money out of everything but they could have easily brought back the cup winners cup instead of calling it a European Conference. A UEFA Cup and Cup Winners Cup still sound prestigious. 

West Ham are looking very lightweight now in the centre of the park, this is our opportunity for pay back and give them a good hammering. Vardy with a brace with Youri and Nacho chipping in... Noble will be on a tight rope as he will foul our players who will have too much pace for him.  

• Like 1

Ogbonna, Rice and Antonio have easily been in their Top 5 best performers all year and they are all missing. Soucek is less useful without Rice around. I really don't think we're losing this; the only problem is the formation. I'd be tempted to start a flexible 4-4-2 with Ndidi, Tielemans, Praet and Perez in midfield; when in possession we dominate the midfield, and when out of possession Praet peels off to support the flanks and Perez presses like crazy.

Perez over Maddison because he's more effective off the ball and we should be looking to overwhelm them with our press. He can get subbed off early after running himself out of steam.

• Like 4

I have been bricking it about this game all week but am beginning to feel that we might put a marker down and win handsomely with their injuries and our mentality of not wanting a repeat of last year. I think we’re strong enough to avoid that. Keep the faith!

Edited by SydenhamFox
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

I have been bricking it about this game all week but am beginning to feel that we might put a marker down and win handsomely with their injuries and our mentality of not wanting a repeat of last year. I think we’re strong enough to avoid that. Keep the faith!

I've been the same but now feel like we'll win. Never a good sign but feeling positive about this group of players. We just don't need amy injury setbacks.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

To be honest they haven’t won a thing for 40 years, so being a bunch of uncouth Cockerney gobshites is all they’ve got now. Maybe they have a trophy cabinet full of gold plated dildo’s. They certainly post like a bunch of dicks. 

I think I prefer this to a patronising hair ruffle and saying what a nice little club we are, as we used to get. 

Give them some space, they're riddled with Cockney. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, moore_94 said:

http://www.westhamonline.net/forum_flat.php?9710572|n|1|2

Just reading through that, West Ham "banter" equals taking the piss out Khun Vichais accident, lovely

All the below in just 2 pages. @Alfs Hope none of these make it into your word doc.

image.png.af0ec307dd1673020f0a8923d57427d2.png

image.png.5ad115d9e40728adeda36e8eb1119d21.png

image.png.cb92df6116d0fc6fcf4b26d95bb9c5a7.png

image.png.c81461e1fdc69e743674116e1655ec4a.png

image.png.819f8d508f5ec4e6b4ee3d555acee00a.png

If this stuff was posted on our forum, I think some would call it out.  Horrible humour.  A few would call the people calling it out snowflakes.  But I think this contractually challenges extremes like this.  Disgusting stuff.

• Like 1