Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SHANE_

FA CUP semi match thread

1 minute ago, l444ry said:

Typical semi final. Tight with few chances. Not sure if Ricardo is as effective at left back though. Must be tactical.

Ricardo has come back a different player after his injury. He looks to be carrying more weight too?

Cagey as expected, been the better side, we need to be so careful giving away free kicks in our own 3rd, they are playing alot of long ball so will fancy their chances at set peices, not been that exciting but weve not been as bad as some are making out on here 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Even comparing how stinky Perez is (and he has been) to Ricky is not being honest with yourself, credit in the bank my arse

I agree Ricky not at his best at all, Perez, well its Perez, dull game but still in it come on the Foxes 

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

That half is on Brendan. Absolutely awful set up and he needs to change it. Awful. Perez is not a wide player. Awful awful awful.

These are such a bad team and were giving them a chance to get something g out of this

I don’t think they’re a bad team at all personally 

• Like 3

I was really excited at the start of the season to see Riccardo and Castange in the same side......

But they have just had no pace or penetration, their first thought is to pass backwards to the CB.

This has 1-0 to southampton all over it!

Please Leicester, pick it up!

• Like 1

we're all seeing Ricky playing very sub par. Its not post injury he's just forgotten who he used to be. He should be running that flank and be attack minded. Like he's scared to take the chance. Has he lost some confidence. He's no good to Vardy or Nachos passing the ball back very time he gets the opportunity to make something happen. He should atleast try FFS! We so miss JJ and Barnes right now who would have been tearing the saints backline apart.

• Like 2