Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SHANE_

FA CUP semi match thread

1 minute ago, kiwiturk said:

Poor Ricardo, he is completely out of his position trying his best but not enough.

We don't have a single footed player on the pitch and we do need to address this issue very soon.

Our left corridor looks a bit dysfunctional.

Don’t think a one footed player would improve us to be fair 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NaijaFox said:

He did well second-half against West Ham.

He is struggling on the left side, but even Castagne is less effective on the left.

I'd still be tempted to swap them over for 10-15mins just to see what happens in the 2h? (Along with puling Perez of course.)

Edited by PhillippaT
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

We’ve been crap, let’s be honest. 

Bring on Under/Albrighton, take off Ricardo and move to a back four. 

If you think we've been crap, you must not have watched us the last few games. I’m not saying we’ve been good, but to say we’ve been crap is very harsh. 

3 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

Poor Ricardo, he is completely out of his position trying his best but not enough.

We don't have a single footed player on the pitch and we do need to address this issue very soon.

Our left corridor looks a bit dysfunctional.

We should be after a one legged player then

Edited by An Sionnach

Just now, StanSP said:

I've got a feeling Rodgers started Ricardo on the left thinking Walcott would start for them. And Ricardo looks uncomfortable in that position having not played there in ages.

Could be the case, but if so it only takes a second to swap them over again when you see he's not on, it's not as if it would fundamentally change how we play. I'm surprised he never bothered after that dross.

1 minute ago, Dames said:

How isn’t it? I’m just explaining why he wont get as much stick because he’s been a proven performer in the past, he’s won a player of the season award so people will give him more slack.

Perez has never got going for us and shown any sort of consistency so patience is very very thin. 

And that helps in this game how? Not sticking up for Perez, he needs selling, but come on,  Ricky has been shocking, maybe still not right. Seems even simple things unrelated to position are an issue though, just hope he shows us the old Ricky 2nd half.

Seemingly no wings. RickyP isn't having a good game at all where he is. People consider him world class, not on this performance he's not, can barely make a pass at times. Castagne has offered nothing and the one chance to slip Vardy in he puts it behind him. Would rather we could at least dominate one side. Albrighton HAS to come on (as I said after the WH game he should have been on anyway). Swap RickP back over to the right. Bring on Mads. 

Perez works hard and puts pressure on players, his first instinct is to move forward when he gets the ball which is more than a few of our other players. I have no idea why people would negatively focus on him tbh. 

Vardy has got to score at some point... right? right? right? The shot of BR as he buries his face in his hands lol. I felt that. 

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

we've all been loving nacho recently but he's so limited, he's a goal poacher and that's all, when he drops deep he offers nothing 

Absolutely, our best formation doesn't include him. Such a shame we can't play it we would be beating these if we could play our unrestricted way.

1 minute ago, Vazman said:

Yeah I noticed that alot constantly tapping it back 

It’s an issue that can happen when playing at wingback because you don’t have a winger in front of you as the natural progressive pass.

More often that not the pass available will be inside back into the oppositions defensive shape.

Just now, Blanchflower78 said:

Called Ricardo's drop in form a few weeks ago. Gutting to see from the player we had previously.  Not sure LWB suits him or Timmy. 

Maybe it's not a drop in form maybe he's still recovering and returning to match sharpness due  a extremely serious injury.

Food for thought