Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SHANE_

FA CUP semi match thread

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

Right now I'd rather have Ghezzal or Gray on instead of Perez. At the moment Perez' boots are where football comes to die.

Shame Ghezzal never really got a good chance playing at 10 - the only one he had he didn't look too bad.

• Like 1

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

Right now I'd rather have Ghezzal or Gray on instead of Perez. At the moment Perez' boots are where football comes to die.

It's very noticable that when Tielemens misses him out we threaten.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bazly said:

To be fair when you have a lot more white shirts than blue in front the only option is a proper Mendy and pass back all the time if you want good pass stats

In a team that has been a possession team for most of Rodgers’ tenure, I’d like him to find blue shirts - whichever direction he passes. 

4 minutes ago, Dames said:

Ricky P has a lot more credit in the bank than Perez. Both are having shockers but Perez has them way more frequently.

Even comparing how stinky Perez is (and he has been) to Ricky is not being honest with yourself, credit in the bank my arse

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

To be honest he was prompted and there isnt much going on for the neutral.

Their job is to enthuse and make it entertaining even if it’s dull . It might not be their semi final but it’s ours! 

Just now, shen said:

Only me that thinks Perez has been decent then? Showing lots of energy and enthusiasm.

That's no good when it's benefiting the opposing team more.

Don't get me wrong he's alright for 15% of the season but that's It.

Need to sell him not good enough