Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SHANE_

FA CUP semi match thread

Not as bad a half as you’d think reading through this thread.

We've certainly been the better side for the first 45, just missing that final ball in.

Hopefully we see Maddison pretty early in this second half. 
Keep going lads!

• Like 3

Jesus that was boring.  Plus point is second half cannot possibly be worse.  

There was one point with about 5 minutes to go I screamed at the telly "stop bunching" because all 11 players were squashed together in a tiny area of the pitch when we had the ball!

• Like 1

I'd think about Maddison on instead of Perez. The only thing he's doing is the pressing but on the ball he's been so bad. Maddison really could be the difference here. 

Kasper has had jack all to do which tells you a lot. We've had a lot of the ball but not doing enough with it. Gotta be doing better going forward. Seems to be they're just threatening the most at set pieces. 

Iheanacho's touch needs to be better and perhaps even get involved a bit more. Game seems to be bypassing him a tad. 

Think there's a bit of nerves in the side still of a team not wanting to lose as opposed to going out to win. A bit of a cautious feel. 

Still believe we can do this! The game is there for the taking and I have confidence in them all to deliver :appl:

• Like 3

That half is on Brendan. Absolutely awful set up and he needs to change it. Awful. Perez is not a wide player. Awful awful awful.

These are such a bad team and were giving them a chance to get something g out of this

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Bit of a cliche thing to say but i think whoever wins the battle in the middle of midfield wins this. When we dominated the midfield and forced them into errors we looked good.

Poor match. I think nerves are playing a part as it's two teams not used to these occasions but the ball retention from both has been awful.

Maddison and Albrighton on for the second half.

• Like 1