Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SHANE_

FA CUP semi match thread

Would rather see Ricky RWB, but would he better than Timmy?  :dunno:
Anyway probably Ricky off for Marc, Ayoze off for.....probably the cocky little chap

Tight first half.

One glorious chance for Vardy. If that was Nacho, he would have scored.

Castagne has been a bit subdue and his passing is off. He is not a wing back, and he is better as a full back, but still expected better from him. Ricardo on the other side is not doing much better either.

Need to hold tight.

Just now, Greg2607 said:

Best performance of the semi-final so far goes to my wife.  She has perfectly timed the Sunday roast to be ready for half time!! 🤣🤣🤗

You have at most 15 minutes to wolf it down.

Never known a team shit themselves so much in my life. Some of the touches/passes in the final third.. jesus christ. Perez and Ricardo on the left is never going to work seeing as neither can use their left foot and as a consequence can only play it centrally Instead of using the width of pitch. Would think about bringing Thomas on to provide balance

Missing wingers. Not bad but not good either. Still confident we will get a break right if it carries on. 

I can't help but be nervous every time they come forward but havent looked threatening. 

I fancy Vardy to score, he's more involved than he has been. 

I don't see any changes at the break. 

• Like 1

Just now, Paddy. said:

I actually think we've done okay. I'd like to see Madders and Kevin on for Perez and Riccy P. We're the better side, we just need to massively up the tempo.

I think this is our biggest issue we play at such a slow pace.

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

I was really excited at the start of the season to see Riccardo and Castange in the same side......

But they have just had no pace or penetration, their first thought is to pass backwards to the CB.

This has 1-0 to southampton all over it!

Please Leicester, pick it up!

Yeah I noticed that alot constantly tapping it back 

I don't think Perez has been terrible actually. For me it's Kelechi who hasn't been in the game and Vardy looks fairly sharp in terms of his movement I think would benefit from going up top alone. I think I'd go Maddison for Iheanacho.

We really could do with some more width as well, do we really need 5 defenders here?

• Like 1