Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cruzFOX

Sunday drama!

Just wondering how everyone is going to sleep tonite lol  I for one will be setting up with all 3 devices on the go. Big screen has our game against spuds, my wife’s laptop will have the villa game and my iPhone having the Liverpool game. most of my attention will be switching frantically between our game and the villa one. I hope I can make it through without any of my streams freezing. My WhatsApp will be buzzing all the while from my cousins who are villa fans.

So hows everyone else setting up for Sunday? I'm sure some of you will just go walk the dog instead (don’t blame ya & less stressful).

anyone got weird rituals or voodoo ceremonies to try and jinx our rivals. We all have our superstitions I’m sure.

I’ve pretty much given up hope so if a miracle happens, I’ll really enjoy it but my nerves are mostly non-existent.  Not to mention that matches start at midnight and I wake up for work at 6...

1 hour ago, dayday said:

A couple of papers saying Chelsea could get points deducted after being in the dock for the 7th time in 7 years after our clash the other night.

Cannot see it happening but would be nice.

That would be funny. Let them celebrate, then hammer them. lol 

5 minutes ago, Gravel said:

It's big Sunday drama just like Line of Duty.

Fantastic throughout the season only to underwhelm right at the end.

Underwhelm ?? 
parts of the season have been poor. But a better season than the previous year

FA cup winners and guaranteed European football for the 1st ever time in consecutive years  and it’s underwhelming.  Yes fans want champions league but let’s walk before we can run.  At least with the europa league we have a chance of winning that comp unlike the champions league.  FA CUP or CHAMPS LEAGUE   I myself opted for the FA CUP and I’m sure many others did both old and young 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I'm actually pretty relaxed about it all. Feel we'll get our job done and villa might nick a point but not overly worried now 

Same for me. Think that the FA Cup win has shown me that winning a trophy is definitely more important that finishing 4th or 5th. Plus, the odds are now massively against us; and hoping things break for you is way less stressful than having something in your hands that you are worried about losing. 

• Like 2

I'm behind the goal. I'm taking a coat as it's going to rain and will be showing my appreciation to the three that have played such a big part in our recent history. I'll cheer them for winning us the FA Cup. 

Anything else will be an unexpected bonus. FNQ. 

• Like 1

Today is already turning into a nightmare for me....my gf has invited her sister and brother in law round for dinner (first meeting indoors since lockdown) at 15:30....😬🤨😔😟😟🙁😪 ....a storm is heading my way.

• Haha 1

I have absolutely zero expectations of us finding our way into top 4 so I'm not stressing about it in the slightest. 

This is actually the first game in god knows how long that I'm looking forward to without being nervous. 

• Like 4

I'm just going to focus on our game, control what we can, beat Spurs finish on 69 points (7 more than last season) with the FA Cup, what a season.

Historically 69 points is normally not enough for champions league, so we can't expect to get there, but we're still in with a shout, but all we can do is beat Spurs then what will be, will be.

Edited by Captain...

24 minutes ago, Flamey said:

Today is already turning into a nightmare for me....my gf has invited her sister and brother in law round for dinner (first meeting indoors since lockdown) at 15:30....😬🤨😔😟😟🙁😪 ....a storm is heading my way.

Assume the brother in law is not a City fan? I would be kicking off big time at that, I'm not gonna tell you you definitely need to bin her off but that's a big red flag right there fella!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nwl fox said:

Assume the brother in law is not a City fan? I would be kicking off big time at that, I'm not gonna tell you you definitely need to bin her off but that's a big red flag right there fella!! 

🤣 bro in law is a Derby fan....so not getting any back up there! Tbf she indulges my love of the foxes like a champion (usually)....it just feels like this isn't going to play out in my favour...I will just put it on in the background and hope for the best!🤞🏻