Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Maddison

Just now, Lesta2014 said:

They aren’t going to do the ‘look who’s back’ if they have returned late for isolating etc. Imagine they just blend into the pictures next week now. 

still no Johnny evans, hope his injury has cleared up.

I think the point is more he’s clearly there and they’re making an effort to hide him. Albrighton has been back over the last few days and there’s photos of him. Maddison is a key player, if he’s there’s it’s bizarre they’re not featuring him in a photo or two. 

The Sun usually give a player's representatives a heads up before running a major story so if the rumour is true, the club will already be aware. Could explain how they are not mentioning him in anything on social media.

However, this is quite an easy rumour for someone to assume, make up and spread through the grapevine though 😂

• Like 1

I usually dismiss these rumours but it does seem to often be true when it comes to Madders. Also, I think it probably is significant that he barely appears in the training photos, usually he's front and centre.

That said, I've no idea what he's done. Knocked up more than one girl or shagged another player's missus would be my guess.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Having had plenty of stuff invented about me in my time, I can officially contradict the lazy 'there's no smoke without fire' cliche.

Remember when everyone thought Maxine Carr was living in Blaby and some poor brummie that had just moved to the area with a slight resemlence had her house smashed up? 

No smoke without fire.... Utter bollocks. 

Just now, Stephen Hughes said:

Why would it take this long for the Sun to run the story, surely they want it out ASAP before another news outlet beats them to it?

Tabloids often “trade” elements of stories with their victims. They’ll say to X, we know this about you. But we might not print bits or put a spin on this bit if you tell us some more details. It can become a negotiated trade off. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, TrentFox said:

Tabloids often “trade” elements of stories with their victims. They’ll say to X, we know this about you. But we might not print bits or put a spin on this bit if you tell us some more details. It can become a negotiated trade off. 

It’s mad, but it happens. A tabloid contacted my friend saying they were going to run a story about how she was having an affair with a celebrity. Was actually complete nonsense which they thankfully realised and they didn’t run it in the end. 

• Sad 1

Just now, rachhere said:

It’s mad, but it happens. A tabloid contacted my friend saying they were going to run a story about how she was having an affair with a celebrity. Was actually complete nonsense which they thankfully realised and they didn’t run it in the end. 

Desperate, isn’t it? A very good friend of mine has a world famous sister. The stunts the media pull are dismal. 

2 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Desperate, isn’t it? A very good friend of mine has a world famous sister. The stunts the media pull are dismal. 

No idea how they sleep at night. My friend works freelance in the music industry and if this story had been published it would have been very damaging for her. 

• Like 1

Unless it involves criminal behaviour , ignore it. The only thing that matters is if his off field behaviour affects his football. Anyway we have to accept that he is our player for better or worse whilst he is contracted. No other club is going to pay a massive amount of money for trouble.

• Like 1