Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

QPR ..3pm

3 minutes ago, Lcfc Jordan said:

Vardys been awful 

For a lot longer than many on here like to admit. I genuinely fear he’s all but done at the level we want to be at 😞. Time takes all of us with it. No exceptions. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TrentFox said:

For a lot longer than many on here like to admit. I genuinely fear he’s all but done at the level we want to be at 😞. Time takes all of us with it. No exceptions. 

I agree don’t get me wrong I love the bloke but genuinely don’t know what his role is at the moment never looks like scoring 

3 minutes ago, Peckfortonfox said:

People can say pre season, result don’t matter etc etc, but we look shite!!! Very worried 

Some of our best seasons have followed awful pre seasons.

Not saying there is any formula or theory behind that but pre season is shit and boring, every season.

Its about fitness, no more, no less, now if people wanna say we look unfit, I struggle to argue against that.

• Like 1

Just now, Matt said:

Some of our best seasons have followed awful pre seasons.

Not saying there is any formula or theory behind that but pre season is shit and boring, every season.

Its about fitness, no more, no less, now if people wanna say we look unfit, I struggle to argue against that.

It’s no different… last pre-season some were predicting a relegation battle.