Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 1-1 Spartak - Post-Match Thread

Just now, Nod.E said:

What more quality do you want on top of Vardy, Tielemans, Daka, Iheanacho, Maddison? Etc etc. 

We have the quality required, we just don't have the mind set to put it to good use.

Meanwhile Soyuncu gives a goal away every game which gives us an uphill battle.

More Bertrands fault than Soyuncu

Should have won.

Vardy should not have taken the penalty. How many times he has missed now after just coming on to the pitch? He looked nervous. Nacho should have taken it.

And what was Nacho doing blocking KDH’s header?

Oh, Bertrand was at fault for their goal, and then poor marking by the others.

Edited by Tom12345

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What did he do badly today?!

I mean the goal came down his side. 

I thought Bertrand, Soyuncu and Amartey were all at fault. Bertrand was absolutely AWOL for a start but then Soyuncu should be the second line of defence down the left hand side if the wing back has lost the attacker. 

Neither of them got anywhere near stopping the cross. 

The most criminal for me though was Amartey who was stood there absolutely daydreaming. I could have forgiven it if, I dunno, he was marking another runner or we were outnumbered or the run was late or idk. But he's literally stood on his own in front of Kasper while the goalscorer is completely free on his own a few yards in front of him. It was pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, lozzyblue fox said:

Sooner not be in conference league and concentrate on the prem and getting the team playing well.

I agree. I think some of our problems stem from the fact we can't get out on the training ground to iron out our problems. Thursday/Sunday is brilliant when you're on a roll, when things are going badly you need time to meticulously work through the errors.

I wouldn't be offering Cags a new contract tbh