Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 1-1 Spartak - Post-Match Thread

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

We waste 2/3 of games passing the ball backwards. Flimsy at the back and wasteful going forward. Brendan ball isn't frustrating to watch

I get why we do these passes, we have to draw them out, but Christ, you have to make it count once they are drawn out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TrentFox said:

Consistently disappointing. We have such little invention and imagination. It’s hard when a team puts 11 behind the ball, but we can’t continue to be surprised when it happens. Simple truth is that our quality isn’t high enough to be where, as fans, we’d like to be. Bertrand aside, nobody played badly. But nobody played great. It’s just all a bit insipid. 

What more quality do you want on top of Vardy, Tielemans, Daka, Iheanacho, Maddison? Etc etc. 

We have the quality required, we just don't have the mind set to put it to good use.

Meanwhile Soyuncu gives a goal away every game which gives us an uphill battle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

I get why we do these passes, we have to draw them out, but Christ, you have to make it count once they are drawn out.

I think we end up boring ourselves into some weird state of sedation. Either way something else needs to be tried now because it's clearly not working

• Like 1