Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Harry Souttar signs!

4 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

Maresca formation has an emphasis on ball playing - clearly not personal but Souttar strengths don’t adhere to that formation - same as Coady at wolves 

I het the point and it makes sense, but since when.was Coady a ball playing centre half if that's what Maresca wants? I'm sure at wolves his job in possession was to launch it early into the opposite channel, and that was it. 

Souttar will be back. All managers have hair brained schemes first match or two before the white heat of games blows the ideas and personnel out of the water. Vesty will last 2 or 3 games max. Souttar will.come in and play well and all.wiol be well

Just now, Happy Fox said:

For premier league football if we get promoted.

We can sell him if we get promoted then can't we, not while we're playing in a division he is demonstrably capable of playing in and we're already trying to overhaul half the squad as it is

• Like 1

Why was the question even posed about Harry’s future? Doesn’t look like it was asked about anyone else. Given there hasn’t been anything reported in the media or anything??

Why not ask about Soumaré, or Castagne or Praet or someone seemingly more likely to leave?

Souttar's future?

“Harry’s a guy who since day one has been working very well. But for 25 players in the squad, something can happen. No (he’s not said he wants to leave).”

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Mental that we have spent £10-17 million on him in January and he could be shown the door. If the club knew they wanted to keep a possession based style of play, they shouldn’t have signed him in January. 

They club couldn’t differentiate between their arse and their face last Jan, we were busy planning a summer holly to Asia 

Honestly shows how there has been very little planning within the club. 

Was clear last summer that Brendan was being stripped of responsibility and we were aiming to revert to the DOF signing players. We then sign a player in that period who is now being perceived to not be able to play within our philosophy? Very strange one at best.

I hope Maresca knows what he is doing.

7 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Mental that we have spent £10-17 million on him in January and he could be shown the door. If the club knew they wanted to keep a possession based style of play, they shouldn’t have signed him in January. 

Rogkin...........Clueless.

8 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

This.

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

I'll be honest, I don't trust him yet. He needs to earn trust 

Mardy arse Castagne over JJ?  Unknown Doyle over VK? Vesty over Souttar?  Vards barely been involved. I find it all rather worrying 

JJ not long back from serious injury , Vardy and Vk have both been injured 

• Like 1