Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Harry Souttar signs!

On 22/03/2023 at 14:18, Clever Fox said:

My, My . Who would of thought of it. We have a 6ft 6 inch player and only now Brendan is going to use him as a plan B.

We've been struggling for years because of Brendans refusal to sign a proper CF.

Someone who can hold the Ball up top while bringing others into play. Especially when we are not the quickest in person at getting forward.

...CDK was the player we should have picked up!!!

Going with the same type of striker as Vardy made no sense at all, especially when we starve him with supply.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...CDK was the player we should have picked up!!!

Going with the same type of striker as Vardy made no sense at all, especially when we starve him with supply.

I totally agree, There's no one size fits all in Football. You need to be able to mix it up and that's down to the Manager mouding the team around this concept.

How you play and set up is down to the opposition the threat they pose and how best you can score.

It would be nice if we could play fast attacking football all the time but that's not always possible.

I don't have any problem in going route one either if that's the tactic that will bring the result. This is why it's madness not to have a proper CF in the squad.

Yeah, let's hope it's precautionary and means he's back earlier with the squad. 

If he's fit, wonder who he plays alongside? Faes reportedly had an excellent game for Belgium, but both Souttar and Faes have played their best games with Amartey rather than alongside each other. 

Perhaps abandoning the high line with help the Faes/Souttar partnership, along with Iversen in goal? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ed 1 said:

Anyone else wonder how unsettling (with long flights, extremely different time zones etc) it is for Souttar to play for Oz? 

I am sure this is behind the ‘niggle’. NFP would have done this lol 

31 minutes ago, filbertway said:

It's hard to see how you get into so many disagreements on here being such an affable fella :D

I literally stated he'll be flying on a flat bed both ways? Hardly offensive to anyone. I'll rephrase;

Harry will likely be flying first class both legs of his journey from the UK to Australia, he will also have the best medical and general care around him throughout his international stay - chefs, physio's, regular massages etc etc.

Hopefully you find that less grating. A rhetorical question is to make a point, rather than for you to actually answer the question, nevermind. 

Edited by Tommy G

5 hours ago, Tommy G said:

I literally stated he'll be flying on a flat bed both ways? Hardly offensive to anyone. I'll rephrase;

Harry will likely be flying first class both legs of his journey from the UK to Australia, he will also have the best medical and general care around him throughout his international stay - chefs, physio's, regular massages etc etc.

Hopefully you find that less grating. A rhetorical question is to make a point, rather than for you to actually answer the question, nevermind. 

I’m not sure the bed will be flat, no way they are that long

6 hours ago, Tommy G said:

Phew!

• Haha 1