Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Wilfred Ndidi

5 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I doubt he wants to leave because of his Uni Course and he's settled in the Leicester area.

But I don't think we need both him and Hamza.

If we don't get a good offer for him I'd keep him and see how he does early season. If he does well give him a new Contract.

We could use him at his best in the Championship. I wouldn't be trying to change him as he doesn't have a footballers Brain.

Breaking up play is his forte.

Wilf was outstanding v Brentford back end of the season. Almost vintage Wilf. Against basically a very good championship team. 

If he stays and plays, he'll be way too good as a disrupter

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Wilf was outstanding v Brentford back end of the season. Almost vintage Wilf. Against basically a very good championship team. 

If he stays and plays, he'll be way too good as a disrupter

A bit disingenuous, Brentford finished 9th and won 5 of their last 6 getting results we could only dream of.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

A bit disingenuous, Brentford finished 9th and won 5 of their last 6 getting results we could only dream of.

I'm not having a pop at them. But we'll be facing teams with a workrate and style and fitness to Brentford every week - tho at a reduced level. If Wilf can excel v Brentford, he'll excel against Stoke 

3 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

I doubt he wants to leave because of his Uni Course and he's settled in the Leicester area.

But I don't think we need both him and Hamza.

If we don't get a good offer for him I'd keep him and see how he does early season. If he does well give him a new Contract.

We could use him at his best in the Championship. I wouldn't be trying to change him as he doesn't have a footballers Brain.

Breaking up play is his forte.

Surely he's finished his Uni course by now? 

I know it's only part time but he's been on that course for 5 years now if he's still on it. 

50 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

The delusion at this club continues.

Maybe, maybe not. 
Every club over eggs the value of their assets don’t they, as a starting point ? 
We want near £20m, someone will offer £14m. An agreement of about £16m will be reached. 

Edited by STEVIE B

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Unless it's Danny Ward, all of our players are off limits to the red filth. Should be no discussion. Complete embargo, Ward excepted. 

I agree with the sentiment, but I now consider Ndidi as about as useful Ward. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, westernpark said:

I agree with the sentiment, but I now consider Ndidi as about as useful Ward. 

Wilf has had some off the field personal things to deal with by all accounts, as well as numerous injuries, which haven't helped.

He certainly hasn't been the Wilf of old, but I think if he can get his mojo back, then he can still be a top player again.

I would be very happy if he did that with us, although I expect it won't be.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

Wilf is miles and miles above Ward. Even in goal.

I'm miles above Ward in goal

I'd trust my 2 month old daughter more in goal than I would Ward lol