Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

6 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

IMG_2885.png

If you’re pleased about losing to Plymouth, the. You’ve no business in management.

If if we’re Top, that would be it and I’d be on the phone to Cooper….. but he would need to locate his spine first. 

16 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Thing is, how many people genuinely think we will go up? 

Surely it’s already over? Our form since Christmas has been ****ing dreadful, it’s not even form it’s a rut. 

We’re just sleepwalking our way into another disaster. 

Last few games, Leeds and Ipswich both look nervy and tired. I presume last nights result will spur them on, but i wouldn't be surprised to see at least one of them drop points today.

We looked good in our last 2 home games. There is every chance we can win all 3 remaining ones. I honestly don't know - i've given up predicting anything. It's a gigantic uncontrollable mess.

But i actually dont think its over.

Edited by Chelmofox

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

Couple of things he said this season that were major red flags.

One was the magnificent breakaway goals v West Brom and Brum. He bizarrely and openly said he didn't like nor want to play like that. Basically the only excitement we've had this season he hated 

Second was the ridiculous comment belittling the Leeds game. I remember thinking, wtf have you said that for? It's asking for trouble. Always, always respect the opponent. 

The man would rather lose than win. His philosophy is more important than winning. This is football sacrilege. Even Peter Taylor wasn't that stupid. At least he wanted to win, but was just too useless to do it.

I’ll add to this “…if the fans don’t like it they can go and watch Liverpool or Tottenham”.

He’s even more arrogant and stubborn than Rodgers and I didn’t think that was humanly possible.

• Like 2

The fact that we've been absolutely awful yet still created 2 or 3 huge chances most games shows how much better than anyone else we should be in this league. We've made it harder than it should be with Enzo's style. 

• Like 2

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots
12 minutes ago, alanf0x said:

Would love to see Cooper or Robins in but do we honestly think Rudkin has that in his locker to oversee…

Cooper is good shout

The only positive I see is that we're at home 3 times and 1 more away. The fans can influence the players to move the ball quicker and attack. The manager will continue to pick the same players and play at the same tempo. I'm so fed up!

13 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Last few games, Leeds and Ipswich both look nervy and tired. I presume last nights result will spur them on, but i wouldn't be surprised to see at least one of them drop points today.

We looked good in our last 2 home games. There is every chance we can win all 3 remaining ones. I honestly don't know - i've given up predicting anything. It's a gigantic uncontrollable mess.

It is over.

Like I said this isn’t form, it’s a rut and it’s completely the managers fault due to his tactical immaturity and inability to admit that he’s wrong. 

Leeds and Ipswich may have looked leggy, but they will both win comfortably today. And it is then over. People keep saying we have a game in hand, but we won’t win, we won’t get another point this season, because Enzo won’t change anything. He’s stood on the touch line looking lost, confused, as if he can’t understand why his system isn’t working……. He looking for answers from the heavens and hasn’t a clue how to change it. 

This team is desperate for leadership, and it’s being denied it.

We will lose the next four, comfortably and then we will get knocked out of the play offs comfortably, and then enzo will probably end up walking rather than be sacked. 

9 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

The fact that we've been absolutely awful yet still created 2 or 3 huge chances most games shows how much better than anyone else we should be in this league. We've made it harder than it should be with Enzo's style. 

It’s the constant poor decisions…. If Cannon was playing, I think we win 1-2… he puts those two Daka chances away easy. 

Edited by Pliskin
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

We can't keep giving them chances though and hope they keep letting us off the hook. One of them will count eventually as we've seen with our top 4 misses/relegation. It came down to one result in the end. Everything matters

Edited by HybridFox

There is no problem according to Enzo. We won on possession. We won on corners. We won on shots. 

The fact we didn’t score eludes him. 

The fact we played like utter spineless bellends when we went 1-0 down also eludes him. 

The fact that HIS tactics mean we compress the entire game pretty much into the opposition box when we attack also eludes him. 

This is NOT a top manager - well actually it really is a Top manager, but you know what I mean. It’s beyond stupid now. 

Shilling Playing chess Fuss why is my puppy chasing his tail pigeon moron  Polar bear

Its no wonder he doesnt make changes... when asked post match he said he needed to review the game... he cant see whats going on, how can he make changes to correct/improve it

Edited by ozleicester

2 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

I'm not buying the we create chances point. 

I don't think we created one absolute clear chance last night. 

Dakas 1st one was. And I think the 2nd one was too.

I understand people saying you can’t sack Enzo with 4 games left but, I think most of us expect that (regardless of what league we are in next season) he won’t be manager so we are delaying the inevitable.

This season - from being so well placed to failing to lay a glove on Millwall and Plymouth-is a slow motion car wreck. And next season you wait for the EFL to hammer us.

It may sound like I am being entitled but we have to get promoted. Manager and most of the  players don’t seem to have grasped that.

Edited by JimmyC74