Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season if we go up?

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

So how much do you think Dewsbury-Hall is worth? 

So as top clubs have shown a interest in the past and he is doing nothing but getting better has been stated as a very good premier league midfielder and 1 of the best championship midfielders this season. I'd say around 40 Million as he has had more consistent seasons that Whitaker.

Get promoted he could fetch a fee north of 75 Million easy.

Why how much do you think Doyle is worth as your just throwing random names in the mix

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

So as top clubs have shown a interest in the past and he is doing nothing but getting better has been stated as a very good premier league midfielder and 1 of the best championship midfielders this season. I'd say around 40 Million as he has had more consistent seasons that Whitaker.

Why how much do you think Doyle is worth as your just throwing random names in the mix

So you think KDH is worth 40m and Whitaker 10m.

One has 22 goal contribution for the best team ever seen in the Championship which and the other has 24 goals contributions for a team that's struggled.

Both are contracted too 2027 but Whitaker is 2 years younger.

I'm referencing someone with similar stats and contacts length, im also not arguing Whitaker is the same price as KDH, but your statement he' is only  worth 10m is crazy.

Doyle will be in the 15m-20m range similar to the price that Man City have agreed for THB with Southampton

Not a chance we get 75m for KDH, he would have to have the same numbers in the PL and be capped by England to get remotely close.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, slymunn said:

I'd rather go for Clarke over Whittaker if we was after an championship winger, who I believe would join us.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we show interest in Tom Fellows of WBA if they don’t get promoted.

Statistically one of the best wingers in the league for 1 vs 1 dribbles. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

So you think KDH is worth 40m and Whitaker 10m.

One has 22 goal contribution for the best team ever seen in the Championship which and the other has 24 goals contributions for a team that's struggled.

Both are contracted too 2027 but Whitaker is 2 years younger.

I'm referencing someone with similar stats and contacts length, im also not arguing Whitaker is the same price as KDH, but your statement he' is only  worth 10m is crazy.

Doyle will be in the 15m-20m range similar to the price that Man City have agreed for THB with Southampton

Not a chance we get 75m for KDH, he would have to have the same numbers in the PL and be capped by England to get remotely close.

Ok ok ok.

First of all Calm down.

Right, KDH plays in a team with roughly 20+ Multi talented footballers where the goal contributions are spread across the whole team and not as a Individual.

KDH was quoted by the commentators on sky stating that Brighton would not be able to sign him and even at this stage 40+ million would be cheap.

Whitaker plays for a sub standard team where he stands out more if you think he is worth more than 20 million then that's your opinion however my opinion is that Whitaker has had 1 good season in his whole career just 1. Anything more than 11 million for him would be seen as a risk.

KDH will be chased by 1 of the big 6 clubs just wait and see come the summer the 2 players are miles apart in class 

• Haha 2

A replacement for Justin. He’s poor on the ball, so many attacks come apart when the ball goes to him. If he had the ability on the ball like Doyle has, he’d be a very good player. Another big game where he hasn’t looked particularly good at all. 

We look a lot better with a left footer on the left side. It’s probably not the biggest concern in the summer, given we have other issues in midfield and up front, but we’d be a hell of a lot better if we had someone better on the ball there - you can see the difference when Doyle plays (although he’s shit defensively lol

Edited by Danno

On 16/02/2024 at 20:52, kingfox said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if we show interest in Tom Fellows of WBA if they don’t get promoted.

Statistically one of the best wingers in the league for 1 vs 1 dribbles. 

We've been linked a number of times now too. Would make a lot of sense. He's just signed a new contract, annoyingly. Was due to be out of contract in the summer I believe.

On 16/02/2024 at 17:57, Stopharage said:

£75m for KDH?! 

I know it’s a Friday night and we all like to let our hair down, but maybe put the Babycham away now. 

thats more of a Mad Dog 20-20 than a Babysham amount…

Edited by MPH

On 16/02/2024 at 11:33, Fox85 said:

Seventy Five million quid.. What are you smoking?! 

• Haha 2

Honestly... its probably not even worth speculating too much over who we could sign... Id never heard of Mads, Mavididi, Fatawu, or  Sensi before this season! we'll sign some more unheard ofs, id imagine!

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Abdullah Sima from Brighton. Very good season at Rangers. 22 and I'm not sure Brighton are keen. 

He’s a random one. Dumped us out of Europe a few years ago, signed for Brighton but never got a look in. Would want to see him at a higher standard than the SPL before passing judgement 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

He’s a random one. Dumped us out of Europe a few years ago, signed for Brighton but never got a look in. Would want to see him at a higher standard than the SPL before passing judgement 

25 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

He looked good against us, lost his way abit 

He looks like he should have all the attributes to do well in the EPL. Big, string, fast, good finishing. Usual issues with decision making with younger wingers but he's got the makings of a decent player. I'd certainly give him a go to rotate with Mavididi on the left. 

• Like 1

£75mil for KDH lol that's a Forest take sorry.

He'd obviously go for substantially more than Whittaker though if we are promoted - the same way we got less than Maddison / Barnes true values because we were in the Championship.