Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season if we go up?

Contracts due to run out: Vardy, Iheanacho, Vestergaard, Praet, Ndidi, Albrighton

Players due to leave at the end of loan spell: Casadei and Doyle.

Other players who are looking to leave: Soumare, Daka, Souttar, Ward, Kristiansen and maybe KDH. 

Another good 8+ players should be leaving so looks like we will have another rebuild on our hands. 

Edited by Fightforever

Personally I want:

Resign: Vardy, Vestegaard, Doyle.

Sell: Soumare, Daka, Souttar, Ward, KDH, Iversen, Kristiansen.

Outgoings: £60 million

Incomings: Santiago Giménez, Doyle (Loan), Julien Ponceau,  Marko Bulat, Shaparenko, Salis Abdul Samed

Incomings: £55 million + £17 million obligation for Fatawu

ST: Cannon, Gimenez, Vardy

LW: Mavididi, Wanya

RW: Fatawu, Yunus

CM: Ponceau, McAteer, Bulat, Shaparenko

CDM: Winks, Samed

CB: Vestergaard, Faes, Coady, Nelson

RB: Ricardo, Choudhury

LB: Doyle, Justin. 
GK: Hermadsen, Stolarczyk, Smithies

Edited by Fightforever

I would resign - Vardy, Vestegaard, Doyle, also Albrighton start to develop as a coach. Praet depends on whether he wants to stay and what Enzo sees in him when he returns from Injury. 

Sign - Fatawu, Yunus. 

KDH - depends if he goes to Fulham, which I would suspect will happen in January but Fulham is struggling and would be fighting relegation come January 

I think there will be a lot of loans coming in, 

5 hours ago, Fightforever said:

Personally I want:

Resign: Vardy, Vestegaard, Doyle.

Sell: Soumare, Daka, Souttar, Ward, KDH, Iversen, Kristiansen.

Outgoings: £60 million

Incomings: Santiago Giménez, Doyle (Loan), Julien Ponceau,  Marko Bulat, Shaparenko, Salis Abdul Samed

Incomings: £55 million + £17 million obligation for Fatawu

ST: Cannon, Gimenez, Vardy

LW: Mavididi, Wanya

RW: Fatawu, Yunus

CM: Ponceau, McAteer, Bulat, Shaparenko

CDM: Winks, Samed

CB: Vestergaard, Faes, Coady, Nelson

RB: Ricardo, Choudhury

LB: Doyle, Justin. 
GK: Hermadsen, Stolarczyk, Smithies

Those CB options need work! 

Edited by TJB-fox
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

That's a shout. We may have to compete with Villa who hold a long-term interest but he could be amenable to a loan if he hasn't given up on breaking back into Arsenal's side.

Hopefully he'd look at Villa & see they are stacked with players operating in the same area as him. I feel the biggest threat would come from West Ham (depnding on how they do this season) purely on location, it wouldn't be to much of a move for him & would probably be closer to a starting slot.
The other London clubs i don't think he would entertain Palace or Fulham, hopefully he'd look at Chelsea & think what is going on there but they could be a threat just because they are after all the decent talent in his age group & then Spurs, well would he jump over to Spurs from Arsenal? I know these type of things happen more than they did & Spurs could be a good option for him but can't see him going.

Can't see Liverpool, Man C going for him or him wanting Man U & despite us (hopefully) being the new kids on the block, are not a million miles off in offerings than the rest of the league.....ooh forgot Brighton hmm they might be an issue.

So other than going abroad we have a good a chance as most other teams of offering him something & feel he'd fill 1 of those 8s perfectly, although won't come cheap but on all accounts as he's not getting a look in, is very much open to moving.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BKLFox said:

Emile Smith Rowe 

Surely he is going to have a massively over inflated value based on his 'potential' and being English. Admittedly Arsenal are stacked with talent, but he's 23 and barely featured for the last year. This is the sort of risk we should be avoiding imho, unless he comes in cheap.

50 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Surely he is going to have a massively over inflated value based on his 'potential' and being English. Admittedly Arsenal are stacked with talent, but he's 23 and barely featured for the last year. This is the sort of risk we should be avoiding imho, unless he comes in cheap.

He'll be a fair chunk of the budget granted maybe £35-40m but his wages are currently championship level (40k) despite being at Arsenal.

He's not getting game time currently because Arsenal spent 65m on Havertz & are paying him 330k pwk he'll always play ahead of ESR soley down to their investment, the other 8 is the club captain. They do also have a fair amount of midfield options backing up the 3 starters of Rice, Odegaard & Havertz & with their recent success & wanting to keep moving forward i'd expect them to be spending big again in the summer on 'names'.

He was playing really well & regularly when he came onto the scene at 19yrs & broke into the ENG side keeping Maddison out for example, a groin injury kept him out most of last season.

His style & understanding of play is almost tailor made for Enzo & a lot less of a risk than trying to secure say McAtee or Casadei, if we had him now he'd be a starter for sure over all we have playing 8s currently.

Edited by BKLFox

7 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

Jobe Bellingham

Trevoh Chalobah

Whichever one out of Cole Palmer or Noni Madueke is not getting game time

Beat me to it on Jobe. I think he'll be very good at premier league level, but even if not, the hype of being Judes brother would pretty much mean he wouldn't drop in value regardless 

• Like 1

If we go up…

I fully expect Enzo to continue the trend and find quality premier league level players to fit his tactics and formation perfectly. If our current “best team” had 2-3 clear premier league level players in that fit Enzos style then no reason why a very comfortable league finish next year wouldnt happen.

The Jury is out on some players still whether they can play premier league at the level Enzo expects or is used to OR was it just Rodgers? KDH, Faes, Ndidi these are some of the players who had a very poor or out of form prem season.

Edited by les-tah

37 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Good job your not our current head of recruitment then with that attitude 🤣 

Well if our actual current head of recruitment is working off the basis of recommendations in a FoxesTalk Transfer Talk thread, then we've got bigger issues than my attitude.

• Haha 3