Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season if we go up?

20 hours ago, MPH said:

Honestly... its probably not even worth speculating too much over who we could sign... Id never heard of Mads, Mavididi, Fatawu, or  Sensi before this season! we'll sign some more unheard ofs, id imagine!

I agree and if they're an example of what we can pick up then I'll leave it to them. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Scotch said:

He looks like he should have all the attributes to do well in the EPL. Big, string, fast, good finishing. Usual issues with decision making with younger wingers but he's got the makings of a decent player. I'd certainly give him a go to rotate with Mavididi on the left. 

We need back up on the wings if we go up and he offers a physical presence, if cheap enough I’d take him. Smart signings needed 

Ko Itakura of Gladbach has a £10-15 million release clause valid for this summer. 

Been linked with some top teams, but he is about the only player who could do Vestergaard’s role that wouldn’t cost a fortune. 

• Like 2

Liked the look of Ronnie Edward’s as a ball playing centre half last night. Not sure how good defensively he was as was rarely tested but very confident on the ball and happy to have a similar areas to vestergaard. Granted not the same level of opposition but watched after Ric Flair mentioned him last summer. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kingfox said:

Ko Itakura of Gladbach has a £10-15 million release clause valid for this summer. 

Been linked with some top teams, but he is about the only player who could do Vestergaard’s role that wouldn’t cost a fortune. 

An ex city player too so Maresca should know a fair bit about him already.

• Like 1

On 17/02/2024 at 18:29, Danno said:

A replacement for Justin. He’s poor on the ball, so many attacks come apart when the ball goes to him. If he had the ability on the ball like Doyle has, he’d be a very good player. Another big game where he hasn’t looked particularly good at all. 

We look a lot better with a left footer on the left side. It’s probably not the biggest concern in the summer, given we have other issues in midfield and up front, but we’d be a hell of a lot better if we had someone better on the ball there - you can see the difference when Doyle plays (although he’s shit defensively lol

Poor on the ball?  I guess you missed the inch perfect instant pass from Justin for Vardy's goal at Stoke, then.

18 hours ago, JimJams said:

No chance we get Bobbert.

But tbf this is a who do you want thread not who will we get.

Mbappe would be alright as one of the wide men, we are looking for a player who is good in 1v1 situations. Failing that, Kvaradonna from Napoli will do I guess.