Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season if we go up?

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Antwerp have him on an obligation to buy

States with certain conditions, that could mean absolutely anything mate. 

Seen clubs over the years sell players straight away to make profit, could happen in this case if the price is right, West Ham for instance are rumoured to be interested. 

3 minutes ago, kingfox said:

States with certain conditions, that could mean absolutely anything mate. 

Seen clubs over the years sell players straight away to make profit, could happen in this case if the price is right, West Ham for instance are rumoured to be interested. 

I expect any conditions are going to be very easy to achieve, with how they paid a massive loan fee upfront for him in the first place I expect the way the deal was done was more to just make it so they didn’t have to pay the full fee last summer

Like you say though I think there is a good chance Antwerp will flip him for a quick profit in the summer anyway

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kingfox said:

A signing that would make sense for numerous reasons, wouldn’t be surprised if his name crops up again in the Summer, unless Antwerp sign him permanently. 

Would probably cost the least out the names I’ve mentioned.

Good in possession and has some bite out of possession, currently has a 67% success rate for defensive duels, solid!

Linked a lot with Luton as well, seemed like he'd end up there so seems open to a stepping stone type of club

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Bernabe having a good season for Parma who are also top of their league

Wouldn't be surprised if we do go for him in the summer

Pretty similar to KDH

image.png.6a60879984bf502e002bcb6a7b59d948.png

Still can’t believe we’ve not signed this lad yet. Should be reasonably affordable you’d have thought and could cover the 6 and 8 positions. 

9 hours ago, Brizzle Fox said:

That Josh Sargent fella at Norwich.

Plays at start of season they're good.

He gets injured they're shite.

He gets fit again they're good again.

A very nice player indeed, but could he make the step up. Probably. Maybe. Dunno.

I’m sure they signed him when they were a premier league team. Was shite. He was younger then but is still only 23 and showing some more promise now. I think championship will be the best it gets for him domestically

2 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

I would like us to sign Moran whitaker from Plymouth wouldn't be to expensive either 

Is this lad just going through a purple patch? Haven’t watched a lot of Plymouth so have no idea if he’s any good, but he does tick a lot of boxes and is scoring for fun this season.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shane said:

Is this lad just going through a purple patch? Haven’t watched a lot of Plymouth so have no idea if he’s any good, but he does tick a lot of boxes and is scoring for fun this season.

Maybe, he could be going through a purple patch or he could be finally finding his feet. Seems to be carrying Plymouth thou this season some of his goals are very scrappy but it doesn't matter how you score them.

• Thanks 1

I really like Whitakker but feel he's more of a good finisher than a one-on-one winger that Mavididi and Fatawu are.

Maybe that means he's a useful different option, but I'd be looking to build on the style we already have. I've shouted it for months but Osame Sahraoui at Heerenveen is an incredible dribbler and would be super affordable 

5 hours ago, Fox85 said:

Maybe, he could be going through a purple patch or he could be finally finding his feet. Seems to be carrying Plymouth thou this season some of his goals are very scrappy but it doesn't matter how you score them.

Harsh on Ryan Hardie. The two of them are the reason it all clicks for Plymouth.

5 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

Albert Gronbaek would be a decent one, looked good last night imo against Ajax

Saw this too. Got into SofaScore's team of the week as a result. He's on our radar, so fingers crossed we go in for him in the summer.