Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Danny Ward - OUT

10 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

His directional sense wasn’t great so I’m not convinced he could find his own way to Sheffield 

That's cruel, everybody knows Sheffield is in Relegationshire. bordering or grasping at Ayreshire.. 

Pound for pound he’s got to be up there with one of our worst signings of all time - what was it £14 m  very average no2 at best 

showed how poor he was when he finally got a chance ( Brenda’s ego got in the way ( again ) and wouldn’t admit he’d got in wrong ) be interesting to see how much he’s cost us per game ….

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

This will be agent talk. Sheff U need a keeper and Ward needs a new club. There is zero chance a prem team has any interest in our 3rd (was 4th until iversen left) choice keeper. The were being linked with Kasper the other day 

They could be looking for someone on the cheap though. We should just let him go for nothing just to get his wage off the books. No loan. Free signing. That way there's no danger they'll send him back.

This will be a loan. He’ll want to still be a Leicester player when we get promoted and his wages I assume will increase in line. I assume other clubs won’t want to pay his wages that he was on pre relegation when they could get him cheaper even it’s a 6 month loan. 

Think they also have 3 keepers in their squad, trying to not get my hopes up. 

Agent talk. His agent has identified one of the worst keepers ever to play in the PL, Fotheringham, to try and make the link vaguely plausible. 

There isn't a chance Ward leaves. Absolutely nada. Those 26 games have essentially destroyed his career. He's better off out of it and best suited to being the world's highest paid warm up assistant and cone carrier 

21 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Another one of Brendans disasters. The sooner he's gone the better and get him off the books.

Rodgers joined 2019

Ward 2018, so not really.

• Like 1