Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Chelsea Away - Pre-Match Thread

Guest leatherhead32
2 hours ago, RearsbyFox said:

He still has numerous axes to grind. Btw your name still sends shivers down my spine almost 50 years on. Leatherhead scare the life out of me that day. 

sorry rf ! i was in the pop side and at half time the older chaps i was earwigin in on seemed fine that we would get back in 2nd half until munro had to make that stop at 0.2  , couldnt wait to see mysen on motd as at front when gents made sure the youngens could see , problem was i had a green parka on along with the other thousand kids ha,  at 2.2 im sure a reply would have been at filbert as they chose to play here even when drew at home but maybe wrong. the fa cup was magical then wearnt it .

3 hours ago, leatherhead32 said:

this was a moment to bottle for ever ,  chillwell scoring , ffs , staring at that electric screen thinking nowt wrong with that goal they are just toying with us then it came up OFFSIDE and relentless whistling to follow ( i can't whistle) then hugging my nephew and new found friends as social distancing went out the window at our end of wembley we were all vaxed anyway , it completed the domestic treble albeit in a time limit of over 100 years but lcfc real fans appreciate these moments and savour em, im guna av a tenner on us to make semis. enjoy your day out anyone whos going we can shock em this sunday as wel have no fear. 

A strange but amazing day , somewhat surreal , tbh a 2nd piece of silverware that we thought we'd never witness yet here we are with those phenomenal memories!

Agree re Sunday , nothing to lose,  have a real go as Chelsea can be really hit n miss and vulnerable at times.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

A strange but amazing day , somewhat surreal , tbh a 2nd piece of silverware that we thought we'd never witness yet here we are with those phenomenal memories!

Agree re Sunday , nothing to lose,  have a real go as Chelsea can be really hit n miss and vulnerable at times.

Some of our fans talk about the cup like it's the LDV fans trophy and not a competition won 26/ the last 30 times by the 'big six'.

• Like 3

Guest leatherhead32
50 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

like that bts:schmike: you have a great pma ive noticed . good on yer

9 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Very unimpressed with Chelsea so far this evening 

Yup .....once you start pressing Chelsea  they're are a bag of s**t.

There defenders don't know how to tackle... especially the one with the Hamza hairstyle 

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

Not watched much of them this year. Do Chelsea tend to ‘react’ after losing? Looks pretty much like this on Saturday is the only thing they have left to play for. 

6 hours ago, SebbyFlyteFox89 said:

Here are the squad announcements for the national teams.
No Daka, Nacho, Wilf. 
Denmark, Belgium  haven't released their squad announcements yet 

Wilf's just back from 3 months out, we should absolutely not let him go

• Like 2

We go for this..A mix of young talent and experience, and if 99% or 69% of our players are fit…our pivotal position we have to get right and must have a good game

is that guy who sits with KDH & Winks the no8 spot  has become vital and pivotal 

to our success..

Ndidi.. we need first choice

Praet..Not yet in that position had a serious bad game,been solid and deliver on

Several occasions

Ricardo, great alternative,but then we miss him as the inverted FB

Akgun..not yet brought his full potential when picked for 65-75 minute game

Though done well when he has cameoed in that position

Mcateer..Again done well when he has covered and a cameo,not yet tried for first

70- 85 minutes

Enzo needs a gamefit Ndidi…if not quite gamefir..let him start for 50-60 mins.

Enzo will need some masterclass descision to see us through..

17 hours ago, bovril said:

Can kind of understand why some people would want some key players rested for this game. But the 'couldn't care less' comments - very odd. 

I think it's a self-protection mechanism. If you reckon we'll probably lose, if you convince yourself you don't care, it hurts less if we do lose.

• Like 1