Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Chelsea Away - Pre-Match Thread

12 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Yup .....once you start pressing Chelsea  they're are a bag of s**t.

There defenders don't know how to tackle... especially the one with the Hamza hairstyle 

Could be that his problem is that he can't see half the time.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Dreamt last night Emzo gave Silko Thomas his debut against the club that released him and he was an absolute menace. Caused a 22 man brawl and then VAR ignored him punching one in the net after being sent off and we went through to the semi's.

I fancy it.

Yeah, but only 20,000 to 1 with SkyBet!

Guest leatherhead32
21 hours ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

A strange but amazing day , somewhat surreal , tbh a 2nd piece of silverware that we thought we'd never witness yet here we are with those phenomenal memories!

Agree re Sunday , nothing to lose,  have a real go as Chelsea can be really hit n miss and vulnerable at times.

a mate of mine said he knew chillwell was offside or as he told me day after he shouted to his son " hes gone early ! "  my mates no bullfibber but he does suffer with positive mentel attitude , im a grouch. like to know how many of the 6000 said hes offside .

16 minutes ago, leatherhead32 said:

a mate of mine said he knew chillwell was offside or as he told me day after he shouted to his son " hes gone early ! "  my mates no bullfibber but he does suffer with positive mentel attitude , im a grouch. like to know how many of the 6000 said hes offside .

Wasn’t we all the opposite end so don’t know how we would have known 

25 minutes ago, leatherhead32 said:

Your mate sounds like a top bloke!

On 09/03/2024 at 20:00, Trekerz said:

what would happen if they get injured in a league game or in training? What about if they get run over by a bus? All if’s and buts. Can’t believe I’m seeing people not taking an fa cup quarter final seriously 

Very sad times 

The games gone mad 

Guest leatherhead32
1 hour ago, Lincs sam said:

Wasn’t we all the opposite end so don’t know how we would have known 

as text he has pma far too much but hay ho ,   he's a great mate but  i'm inclined to go with your take on it .

Guest leatherhead32
1 hour ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Your mate sounds like a top bloke!

the best but far far too much pma lol

On 11/03/2024 at 14:40, lee7 said:

Given Iheanachos record in this competition i would imagine he'll either start or feature from the bench. 

If we go there and play without fear i genuinely believe that with 6000+ fans backing the lads we could get a shock result. 

All depends on if Chelsea turn up aswell.

6000+ proper city fans backing the lads non-stop. Fans can make a difference! We’ll make several chances - just got to take them.

• Like 1