Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

FA Cup: Chelsea (A) 4-2 Post-Match Thread

disappointing because the momentum was in our favour and it felt like the stars were aligning. 

Unfortunately,  the pace of vesty has cost us and i’d be worried he gets targeted  like dan burn 

Edited by Lambert09

Worst thing to come out of today is that we're going to have to play James Justin for the next 3 Championship games. 

His total inability to pass the football is a fvkcing liability. 

KDH still, also, cannot pass the ball. 

We shoot ourselves in the foot with the basics. 

We also need to stop pressing as high as the opposition penalty box because we're sitting ducks. Moments before the red card, KDH, Winks and N'didi were all 20-25 yards from the Chelsea goal. It's just suicide.

Edited by Nod.E
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KFS said:

One job only now. I want to see that KDH for 9 games. No excuses

I would prefer a KDH could can pass as well. Great engine and running, but passing was way off.

• Like 4

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

Ref killed the game with that red card. 

He had to give Doyle a red card.

So it wasn't the Ref killing the game its the letter of the law tbh.

Played much better 2nd half just have very slow defenders I don't blame Doyle just the rest of the back line look like they run in gravy

• Like 3

Thought we'd get battered tbh, so not too displeased. KDH was great today. Nice to see Chilwell's transformation into a Wii Avatar is coming along. Onwards!

1 minute ago, South Shire Fox said:

Hopefully Mavididi kicks on from that. KDH class

Oh yes, such a class goal for Stephy.  Juked the defender out of his boots, then a beautiful curled shot inside the far post!

Thought we did well, especially in the 2nd half, and 4-2 flatters them. Great goal from Stephy. Thought it might have been written for us when the penalty was overturned but we really struggled with 10.

Some time off now for the players and hopefully the fans whos heads are shot more than the players.  

• Like 1

Just now, Bats8711 said:

Can somebody explain keeping Daka on and moving Vesty up to striker (they actually did it)

instead of bringing on Nacho and/or Cannon

It really doesn't make any sense to me.  Can somebody help?

We made all our subs 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Not a bad performance at all. 

Had some weird responses to the game, but ultimately they’re a billion point side and we embarrassed Chelsea frankly. 

Some silly mistakes cost us, which is my biggest concern going forward this season, we’re now getting punished for those mistakes. 

Still, some hope that we might be able to salvage this season yet, we need to take the positives from this game today, 9 cup finals coming up. 

Only complaints are Enzo doesn’t trust the likes of Albrighton and Coady, if we don’t go up, it will because Enzo has failed to recognise this, his inexperience as a manager could be our undoing. 

• Like 1