Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

9 minutes ago, seanfox778 said:

Deadpool 2 - 7/10

More of the same really, if you enjoyed the first you’ll like this. Some great references in it.

The new Predator trailer looks dreadful.

New Predator movie :jawdrop: wonder if he has to 'get to the chopper' ... Loved that movie. (if im thinking of the right one.) 

Guest seanfox778
1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

New Predator movie :jawdrop: wonder if he has to 'get to the chopper' ... Loved that movie. (if im thinking of the right one.) 

Yes, you're thinking of the correct movie, the original is one of my faves and the second one with Danny Glover is pretty good also.

This is supposed to be a follow on but I don' have high hopes for it based on this...

On 17/05/2018 at 00:45, seanfox778 said:

Yes, you're thinking of the correct movie, the original is one of my faves and the second one with Danny Glover is pretty good also.

This is supposed to be a follow on but I don' have high hopes for it based on this...

Wow that looks so bad

Watched a few films on flights to and from Seattle. Not a massive choice and I'm not a massive film buff but...

-Night At The Museum Secret Tomb

Silly but funny, laughed out loud a fair bit

-Enough Said

Sweet, warm, enjoyable

-Eddie The Eagle

Better than expected, respect to him for his commitment, seems a good bloke

-Three Billboards Outside Ebbing

A difficult watch in places but totally compelling, best of the lot

• Like 1

On 22/05/2018 at 13:21, Trav Le Bleu said:

Whatever happened to Emily Lloyd?

Not sure stunner back in her day, good movie that but can never get over the fact they let a player an unknown debut take the deciding last minute penalty. Don't think it would be happen really. Can tell Sean Bean enjoyed making that. 

Here's one for you all what is the best to worst football film. Not counting football hooligan films like Green Street and Football Factory. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

7 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Not sure stunner back in her day, good movie that but can never get over the fact they let a player an unknown debut take the deciding last minute penalty. Don't think it would be happen really. Can tell Sean Bean enjoyed making that. 

Here's one for you all what is the best to worst football film. Not counting football hooligan films like Green Street and Football Factory. 

I'd say probably Escape to Victory although I've never managed to sit all the way through.

1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

Here's one for you all what is the best to worst football film.

The documentary style film, which follows Zidane around the pitch during a Real Madrid game is surprisingly mesmerizing. I couldn't stop watching it. And of course it ends dramatically with Zidane losing his shit and getting sent off.

Otherwise, I don't think you can beat The Damned United, despite some factual inaccuracies.

Edited by SouthStandUpperTier

3 hours ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Best footy film is Shaolin Soccer 

It's a very good movie actually with a great cast. The humor is on point. A few of those actors did another movie called kung fu hustle and I thought it was hilarious with a few emotional moments.

Edited by the fox