Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

On 23/12/2023 at 21:49, Raj said:

It's a wonderful life is a bloody brilliant film👍🏾

Just got back from watching it at the cinema with the wife and kids.

Can't believe it's nearly 80 years old now but still a joy.

• Like 2

Watched Scream V and VI this week, thought they were pretty good, think this song is in all the movies but not entirely certain, spoilers for the first 5 movies in this video if you have not seen them.

The most brutal Ghost Face is Scream VI in my opinion.

• Like 1

On 23/12/2023 at 21:49, Raj said:

It's a wonderful life is a bloody brilliant film👍🏾

On 24/12/2023 at 22:59, Izzy said:

Just got back from watching it at the cinema with the wife and kids.

Are you a time traveller lol

But Stewart's dialogue is almost at hysterical shouting level most of the time. Or so it seemed to me when I watched it last week on TV.

I don't do sentimental films BTW.

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

Are you a time traveller lol

But Stewart's dialogue is almost at hysterical shouting level most of the time. Or so it seemed to me when I watched it last week on TV.

I don't do sentimental films BTW.

Not if this is the way the part was written. Mind Jimmy Stewart is now known to have suffered PDST  following his war service as a pilot and this film was made just after.

• Like 1

On 27/12/2023 at 09:34, Silebyfox_89 said:

Chicken run 2: Dawn of the nugget 6/10.

Good

-Great to see a new Aardman production 

-Well made with some good humour for adults & kids

Bad

-Some of casting falls flat, new rocky is poor and that scouse Frizzle makes my ears bleed.

-Plot is OTT and loses the charm from the first film.

Nice to see aardman back, but big mistake not inviting back previous cast from original film.

Think I heard their next project in the works is another Wallace and Gromit production. Long overdue been a good 15 years since we seen them in a feature. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Nice to see aardman back, but big mistake not inviting back previous cast from original film.

Think I heard their next project in the works is another Wallace and Gromit production. Long overdue been a good 15 years since we seen them in a feature. 

Yep it'll be next Christmas I think I read. 

7 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

They were invited back. Unfortunately one of the cast passed away whilst they couldn’t spend millions of pounds to get others to do it

35 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Hyped up film which as you say was just “okay” it was different I’ll give it that.

The bath and graveyard scenes were very different :o

• Haha 2

I watched saltburn on the recommendation of some of the missus friends.‘I couldn’t believe it I had to watch it through the gap in my hand’ and comments of the like.

2 hours of my life I’ll never get back absolutely dreadful. Nothing happened for 110 minutes then it tries to reveal itself as clever with stuff that was basically obvious all the way through, it wasn’t a twist it just confirmed what was obvious. Dreadful.

• Like 1