Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Was on the tills at work yesterday and some guy was buying some gaffer tape, rope, cable ties and scissors. All I did was jokingly ask him what it was for and he gave me the dirtiest and rudest look! As if he was planning to use it on me! 

Definitely a murderer

Veganuary!!! Yes I heard this month called that this morning, I don’t think being Vegan is particularly healthy and yet it’s becoming the “in thing” it’s the personal choice of the individual what they decide to eat and I don’t particularly like (for want of a better word) having being vegan rammed down my throat. 

23 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Veganuary!!! Yes I heard this month called that this morning, I don’t think being Vegan is particularly healthy and yet it’s becoming the “in thing” it’s the personal choice of the individual what they decide to eat and I don’t particularly like (for want of a better word) having being vegan rammed down my throat. 

Is it an upgrade or downgrade on  Fanuary ? 

10 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Last time I went to the shops I put my stuff on the conveyor belt at the checkout, including several meals-for-one.

The checkout lass looked me up and down, looked at what I'd bought and looked me up and down again.

"Are you single?" she asked.

"Is it that obvious, all those meals for one I'm buying?" I said
"Oh no," she replied. "it's because you're bloody ugly."

Have you stolen @Izzy's jokebook?

Strangers talking to the kids. They wouldn’t walk up to an adult you were with and start yakking to them about what their name was, or where they worked, or if they were enjoying themselves in Curry’s, so why do it with kids?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

Have you stolen @Izzy's jokebook?

3 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

@Izzy has a funny jokebook ??? lol

2 hours ago, ozleicester said:

pretty sure no-one mentioned "funny"

2 hours ago, Beliall said:

Its actually true, he makes sure his joke isnt in it before he posts

Willy pullers!! 

• Haha 3

My Cretin of a teenage son deciding to grate cheese, LONGWAYS down the side. so im left trying to make a sandwich with tiny little squares cut off the thin end. honestly, this is worse than peeling back the foil on the marge and then folding it back over he top JUST ****ING PULL IT OFF

• Haha 2

The Birch and his speeches. The same thing every game, he even started laughing halfway through last night's.

We really don't need him to rouse us, most of us are fully behind what is happening and will get over a couple of bad results.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Beliall said:

My Cretin of a teenage son deciding to grate cheese, LONGWAYS down the side. so im left trying to make a sandwich with tiny little squares cut off the thin end. honestly, this is worse than peeling back the foil on the marge and then folding it back over he top JUST ****ING PULL IT OFF

Ugh, you eat Marge?

:revenge:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Corky said:

The Birch and his speeches. The same thing every game, he even started laughing halfway through last night's.

We really don't need him to rouse us, most of us are fully behind what is happening and will get over a couple of bad results.

It’s pure mindless rambling. 

5 hours ago, Corky said:

It is a bit samey but funnily enough I think yesterday actually helped lol 

People who refer back to their day job when having out of work conversations about totally irrelevant things - 

“I’m a project manager, so if you say you’re going to do something I’m writing it down as a requirement - no hiding from me lol” 

**** OFF 

• Haha 1