Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

7 hours ago, Tuna said:

Pointless thread creation in the forum.

A thread titled "Ndidi" cropped up...to ask what his injury was.

Could have been asked in the post match thread...or the various Ndidi threads we already have on the forum, which could be found with a quick search.

There's also a new thread called "chants" and directly above it is the existing "New songs and chants" thread :rolleyes:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

The fact that the use of the word "like" is creeping into the UK vernacular.

Watching Margot Robbie, Daniel Kaluuya and Jodie Turner-Smith on a recent Graham Norton Show episode was so cringe. Can't even articulate proper sentences anymore.

FFS my kids are terrible for this. And "basically" too. Does my head in.

11 hours ago, Izzy said:

FFS my kids are terrible for this. And "basically" too. Does my head in.

40 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Don't forget "literally". 

Like literally I was just having this epic conversation the other day and basically it's true.

• Like 1

The idiots who sit in cars all night around where I live. Engines running for hours stuffing there faces with pizza and chicken then chucking the boxes out of the window along with empty cans. 

Sometimes 4 or 5 in a car. Some people really need to get lives.

14 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

The fact that the use of the word "like" is creeping into the UK vernacular.

Watching Margot Robbie, Daniel Kaluuya and Jodie Turner-Smith on a recent Graham Norton Show episode was so cringe. Can't even articulate proper sentences anymore.

Creeping in?

It's been happening for years. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Soup said:

The idiots who sit in cars all night around where I live. Engines running for hours stuffing there faces with pizza and chicken then chucking the boxes out of the window along with empty cans. 

Prolly no different to when I used to sit around in a group as a kid/teenager, except maybe that we couldn't afford a car...or chicken...or pizza...or even cans come to that (empty or otherwise).

6 hours ago, Soup said:

Do you live in Vincent’s old house ? 

6 hours ago, Soup said:

You’re lucky they’re eating chicken and pizza tbh

Without that I believe the activity might be termed “dogging”

6 hours ago, Soup said:

sounds like a pretty good night tbf. 

12 hours ago, Soup said:

Where I used to live it was the fvcking hippy crack. You'd here them inflating the balloons then that little tinkle as the tiny canister gets lobbed out the car window. I'm glad I don't live their anymore. And it was the middle of Stoneygate where they know they're not going to get any sh1t...no rozzers to be found at all.