Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

3 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

For folk who think he's on telly too much, see Scarlett Moffatt. Never off the ****ing thing.

Her voice is like nails on a black board, cannot stand her.

Some people have a voice for radio; she's one who has a voice perfect for written press 

Edited by UniFox21

I wanted to watch a movie collection on Sunday. Great i saw several transformers films on Netflix i though great i'll start the franchise. They the second and third films but not the first one?

Why?

Neither did amazon prime. Or it was £5.99 to download a film from 2007. 

Annoying.

I guess you can put Romesh down to the litany of other comedians who come on the scene, fresh, funny, then get totally over exposed as they appear on panel shows, their own shows and anything their agent can get them.

Suddenly they run out of innovative jokes, they become samey and even some of those who found them hilarious end up resenting seeing them everywhere.

This happens with so many comedians but to be fair, it's a hard, competitive career so you're going to take the pay cheque where you can, aren't you?

• Like 1

I'm watching This Morning on ITV (I know, I know, blame the lockdown), They've just announced that Vanessa Feltz is doing their agony aunt slot later. Wtf does she know? What qualifies her to give personal advice?

31 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I'm watching This Morning on ITV (I know, I know, blame the lockdown), They've just announced that Vanessa Feltz is doing their agony aunt slot later. Wtf does she know? What qualifies her to give personal advice?

Flicked past This Morning earlier and they were asking “what happens now for Adel impersonators?” (since she’s basically lost half her body weight). Good to know they’re asking the important questions in these uncertain times. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Manini said:

Flicked past This Morning earlier and they were asking “what happens now for Adel impersonators?” (since she’s basically lost half her body weight). Good to know they’re asking the important questions in these uncertain times. 

It's all I've thought about for the past couple of days tbh

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

I guess you can put Romesh down to the litany of other comedians who come on the scene, fresh, funny, then get totally over exposed as they appear on panel shows, their own shows and anything their agent can get them.

Suddenly they run out of innovative jokes, they become samey and even some of those who found them hilarious end up resenting seeing them everywhere.

This happens with so many comedians but to be fair, it's a hard, competitive career so you're going to take the pay cheque where you can, aren't you?

Thats why a lot of comedians sell gigs for 2 years in advance when they are 'hot' before they go out of fashion. 

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

She had fame in the 90s. Makes anyone qualified lol

On 14/05/2020 at 11:32, Manini said:

Naturally! More bad news for the economy, that’s another 3 people out of work. 

Wait wait

*Scribbles down calculations*

If the three Adele impersonators get liposuction to lose half of their fat, they could use the fat to sculpt three new Adele waxworks for Madame Tusaudes, so you've got three impersonators still in work, 3 new waxworks and a new job for someone who needs to make the waxworks!

And if she puts the weight back on, melt the waxworks down and feed it back to them.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Wait wait

*Scribbles down calculations*

If the three Adele impersonators get liposuction to lose half of their fat, they could use the fat to sculpt three new Adele waxworks for Madame Tusaudes, so you've got three impersonators still in work, 3 new waxworks and a new job for someone who needs to make the waxworks!

And if she puts the weight back on, melt the waxworks down and feed it back to them.

Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo Sunak 

• Thanks 1

Despite the advice, people shopping in supermarkets in family groups. OK if you're a single parent and you can't leave your kids alone at home, but recently I've seen families of up to 6 all together, shopping. I've also seen a family group split up in the queue and go in separately to then rejoin each other once in the store.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Parafox said:

Despite the advice, people shopping in supermarkets in family groups. OK if you're a single parent and you can't leave your kids alone at home, but recently I've seen families of up to 6 all together, shopping. I've also seen a family group split up in the queue and go in separately to then rejoin each other once in the store.

After the developments in the past 24 hours, I think all bets are off with regards to the advice given. We've reached a tipping point.

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

:mad::mad:

this is...

Im actually speechless... the way she changes her voice on the phone.

Unfvckin believable... this could so easily end with the guy being killed by lunatic cops

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

this is...

Im actually speechless... the way she changes her voice on the phone.

Unfvckin believable... this could so easily end with the guy being killed by lunatic cops

I don't understand why people like him feel the need to record people that are breaking extremely minor rules/laws.

What does he gain from that? I assume he asked her politely and she kicked up a fuss about it. Surely you just move on from the situation?

What does he gain from filming and being around what is clearly a very distressed person? To post it on social media for likes and clicks? Normal people just move on and forget about it.

11 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I don't understand why people like him feel the need to record people that are breaking extremely minor rules/laws.

What does he gain from that? I assume he asked her politely and she kicked up a fuss about it. Surely you just move on from the situation?

What does he gain from filming and being around what is clearly a very distressed person? To post it on social media for likes and clicks? Normal people just move on and forget about it.

To be believed.

I'm guessing he started filming once she became irate, not just because the dog was off the leash.

Especially when she starts lying to the cops as well...

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

is this really the biggest problem you see in this?