Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Thought the last series of People Just Do Nothing was good but not as good as previous, could have ended better as well.

We now need a Chabuddy G spin off. 

Edited by MattP

Just started watching The Orville after having it recommended to me.  I've been avoiding it given the 'comedy' tag and Seth Macfarlane being involved, but it's literally what Star Trek Discovery should have been: Anybody disappointed with the way that show ditched the episodic approach for a continuous storyline needs to get in on this, it's borderline copyright infringement on Next Gen right down to the soundtrack and intro sequence.

On 31/12/2018 at 07:41, The soup nazi said:

Started watching Southland again. Liked it first time round but forgot how good it was. American has some crap cop shows but this is fantastic imo

Possibly my favourite show, it had me hooked the whole way through.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MattP said:

That Inbetweeners reunion was one of the worst things I've seen.

The quiz with the "Superfans" lol

They looked terrified !!!

Edited by Tuna

On 18/12/2018 at 14:31, MattP said:

Thought the last series of People Just Do Nothing was good but not as good as previous, could have ended better as well.

We now need a Chabuddy G spin off. 

Agreed, think they finished at the right time before it became tired, although a film is being talked about supposedly.

15 hours ago, MattP said:

That Inbetweeners reunion was one of the worst things I've seen.

Agreed again lol it was terrible and something I was looking forward to, I don’t like Jimmy Carr and thought his comment early on regarding Will’s mum very poor, I wanted to hear more from the 4 stars themselves, not daft quizzes and all the other rubbish they padded out the 2 hours with.

Guest MattP
31 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Agreed again lol it was terrible and something I was looking forward to, I don’t like Jimmy Carr and thought his comment early on regarding Will’s mum very poor, I wanted to hear more from the 4 stars themselves, not daft quizzes and all the other rubbish they padded out the 2 hours with.

It was awful wasn't it, Jimmy Carr is about 50 and he's making toilet humour jokes to a woman around the same age on national TV. Cringeworthy and not in the good way. Made him look like a pervert. Seemed to think the show was about him as well.