Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

1 hour ago, pds said:

Is there anywhere you can actually watch it? Used to have the DVDs back in the day but can't seem to find it in n any streaming service?

Dailymotion. Looks like they're all on there.

'What's the theme? Hiroshima? Old Shite?'

If anyone wants the DVDs keep an eye on CEX. They often come in and out of stock on there, I've had my copies for about 16 years lol

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

13 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Channel 4 dispatched on now about p1key crime ..  can catch at 10 o’clock on plus one ..  starts in Lutterworth .. 

Vermin. 

I watched this. 

Unsurprisingly C4 received a load of backlash from do-gooders that have never had to experience anything like that for themselves.

• Like 1

On 15/04/2020 at 22:20, MattP said:

I think they are guilty on balance, but I'm amazed the jury managed to come to a verdict beyond reasonable doubt given the circumstances of the case.

I think the judge probably agrees with you given he didn't send them to prison.

Great series though, really enjoyed it.

This was just a dramatised version with lots of evidence left out in order to make it look a closer verdict than it actually was. There was a documentary a few years back in which they were clearly guilty, no doubt. 

Just now, bovril said:

Is it just me that thinks Killing Eve is rubbish? It just seems to be funny accents - cartoonish kill - indie shmindie song starts playing - repeat....

I watched series 1 and came to that conclusion. Haven't watched it since.

Just now, Facecloth said:

I watched series 1 and came to that conclusion. Haven't watched it since.

Quite enjoyed the first few episodes. Had a style which was a bit different. But then it's just repeated that every single episode.

• Like 1

Upto date with Better Call Saul. Brilliant series. Can't wait for what I assume is the final one of the series this week.

I think one of the things that adds something to both BCS and Breaking Bad is the fact all the locations are actually Albuquerque and the surrounding area. I've never been there, but it's great to have to authenticity. Too many shows use places like Vancouver pretending to be Miami or New York.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bovril said:

Is it just me that thinks Killing Eve is rubbish? It just seems to be funny accents - cartoonish kill - indie shmindie song starts playing - repeat....

series one was great cos it was different and quite exciting. got bored half way through series 2. finished it last week so i could watch the new series and i've already completely forgotten everything that's happened since series one. 

3 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Upto date with Better Call Saul. Brilliant series. Can't wait for what I assume is the final one of the series this week.

I think one of the things that adds something to both BCS and Breaking Bad is the fact all the locations are actually Albuquerque and the surrounding area. I've never been there, but it's great to have to authenticity. Too many shows use places like Vancouver pretending to be Miami or New York.

BCS is so authentic that the b&w scenes at the start of each season where Saul is now Gene and working at Cinnabon in Nebraska....were actually filmed at a shopping mall in Albuquerque :D

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bovril said:

I watched the first series and thought it was OK. Got bored with the second series and never finished it, and now have absolutely no interest in it at all. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Izzy said:

BCS is so authentic that the b&w scenes at the start of each season where Saul is now Gene and working at Cinnabon in Nebraska....were actually filmed at a shopping mall in Albuquerque :D

Shut up Izzy lol

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Shut up Izzy lol

Sorry old chap lol

The Cinnabon in Omaha, Nebraska is another iconic location from ‘Better Call Saul’. It appears in the first episode of every season of the show with Gene (an alias of Jimmy) working there as a frustrated store manager. In reality though, the Cinnabon where the scenes are actually shot is located inside Albuquerque’s Cottonwood Mall.

https://www.thecinemaholic.com/better-call-saul-filming-locations/

48 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Sorry old chap lol

The Cinnabon in Omaha, Nebraska is another iconic location from ‘Better Call Saul’. It appears in the first episode of every season of the show with Gene (an alias of Jimmy) working there as a frustrated store manager. In reality though, the Cinnabon where the scenes are actually shot is located inside Albuquerque’s Cottonwood Mall.

https://www.thecinemaholic.com/better-call-saul-filming-locations/

Ok, so apart from those scenes its filmed where it's set :D