Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Best advice I have to Villa is to fire Garde and get in Pearson now ahead of the Championship season.

MON Quit.

Best advice I have for Nige is don't touch Villa with a bargepole.

Apart from that I agree, If I were Villa i'd be preparing for the Championship now, get a head start.

Wow Looks like Lewis grabban is going back Bournemouth for £8 million after being sold by them to Norwich for £300k a few seasons ago

The fees that premiership clubs pay for average players is ridiculous.

Surely with a good scouting network you could find someone in the world who's better than Lewis Grabban for £8 million pounds.

I know we paid quite a bit for Kramraic and it's not really worked out for us, but you can understand why we did pay that much for him. There is nothing to suggest that Lewis Grabban is a £8 million pound man.

The fees that premiership clubs pay for average players is ridiculous.

Surely with a good scouting network you could find someone in the world who's better than Lewis Grabban for £8 million pounds.

I know we paid quite a bit for Kramraic and it's not really worked out for us, but you can understand why we did pay that much for him. There is nothing to suggest that Lewis Grabban is a £8 million pound man.

That's all this extra TV money is going to go on. Player fees, wages and agents. This will be the norm next year.

pretty sure that if/when we bin kramaric off, bournemouth will have spent the same on their last four transfers (gradel, mings, afobe & grabban) than we have on our whole squad?

not only is it a ludicrous price, it's nearly 4 times as much as they sold him for 18 months ago lol. what a horribly run club. got a massive stench of pompey about it, this.

pretty sure that if/when we bin kramaric off, bournemouth will have spent the same on their last four transfers (gradel, mings, afobe & grabban) than we have on our whole squad?

not only is it a ludicrous price, it's nearly 4 times as much as they sold him for 18 months ago lol. what a horribly run club. got a massive stench of pompey about it, this.

Just worked ours out with estimates and we're at about fifty million. Minus Kramaric you're looking at anywhere between £41mil and £43mil. Gradel was £7mil, Mings £8mil, Afobe £10mil and Grabban £8mil, which comes to £33mil, approximately £9mil less than our entire squad minus Kramaric (although you would imagine if Kramaric goes they will replace him with possibly someone even more expensive).

It would make their squad comfortably more expensive than ours put it that way, and only an idiot would say theirs is better. It isn't even close.

Little old Bournemouth who got promoted paying their players a bag of rice a week.

Thing is if they get relegated everyone will say how much of a good fight they put up, if they stay up it will be a fairytale how little old Bournemouth managed to survive on a shoestring.

Pretty sure Grabbing cost Norwich 2-3m but I could be wrong.

Still madness, he's so average.

This is from sky sports

Grabban previously spent two years at the Cherries and was sold by them to Norwich for £300,000 in 2014, when both sides were in the Championship.

Wtf are Bournemouth doing?  Grabban isn't even getting into the Norwich squad according to his playing figures.  Are they trying to outdo Gestede for most awful signing of the season?

shoutout @@ttfn when he said gestede was a good signing 

Have Bournemouth spent £19 million on two players so far this window ? I think they spent quite heavily in the summer as well, this poor tiny Bournemouth line used in the press isn't really true when it comes to their spending power.

Archived