Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Champions League 2016/17

25 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

As Man City are all but in, Ajax turning their tie would put them in pot 3 leaving the other 3 remaining ties to fight for spots in pot 4.

AK0kTsj.pngrtXqqiC.png

I predict Atletico, Salzburg and Celtic.

We did pretty well out of last night's qualifiers as away fans. 

Villarreal is a small town with poor links from Valencia. The away end has about 50% restricted views of the pitch. Monaco is well linked via Nice and reasonable allocation. 

Celtic - ease of travel and good chance for six points. Be'er Sheva was a touch too far; Tel Aviv followed by a two hour train.

Plzen only give 600 away tickets for Europe. So Ludogorets the better option with them playing in a huge bowl and a capital city. 

Legia for pure spectacle of fans is better than Dundalk. Potentially, Warsaw is a cheaper trip than Dublin. 

Porto far safer than Rome.

35 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

You all know we'll draw our perennial European adversary, right? Maybe, just maybe, we'll have our day against Atlético Madrid this time?

You are so right SydenhamFox. Definitely Atlético - it's just bound to happen.

I've been thinking we'll prob end up with Monaco too because of Ranieri connection.

1 hour ago, zealot said:

You are so right SydenhamFox. Definitely Atlético - it's just bound to happen.

I've been thinking we'll prob end up with Monaco too because of Ranieri connection.

Would we be happy with this? I think I would be. The tastier the better!

Archived